• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month With Recruiting: Sept/Oct Oct/Nov

In summary, the "3 Month With Recruiting" program is a training program for new consultants of Pampered Chef to jumpstart their business. It runs for 3 months, with a focus on building a strong foundation, recruiting and leadership skills, and maintaining a successful business. The program runs twice a year and is open to all consultants, not just new ones. Participating in the program can provide increased confidence, knowledge, and potential for increased sales and income. To sign up, contact your upline or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.
kam
Staff member
I was doing one of these up for my show at the beginning of Oct - and I updated the one with Sept by accident - not realizing I wouldn't need it with Sept by then.

But, in case anyone can use the one with Sept, here it is.

Then I updated the one with Nov...but the recruiting special is only good through Oct. So I am not sure if I will use one of these.

But, in case anyone else can... here they are.

Edit your info and the sales Blurb at the bottom.

Attachments

• SeptOctRecSpecial_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 457
  • OctNovRecSpecial_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 557
Awesome! Thanks so much, Kam!

That's GREAT! Do you know how we can insert our own information? PDF files are usually locked.

Opps, it lets us insert.... GREAT JOB, THANKS!

Thank you so much, I am so not able to make these flyers on my own. uou ROCK!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love these flyers! Kam, fabulous job! We all appreciate it so much!

This is GREAT!!!! Thanks so much for sharing

What is the "3 Month With Recruiting" program and how does it work?

The "3 Month With Recruiting" program is a training program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them jumpstart their business. It runs for a total of 3 months, with the first month focusing on building a strong foundation and setting goals, the second month on recruiting and leadership skills, and the third month on maintaining a successful business. Each month includes weekly training calls, online modules, and group support to help consultants reach their goals.

When does the "3 Month With Recruiting" program run and how often?

The program runs twice a year, typically in September/October and October/November. These are considered to be prime recruiting months, as people are starting to plan for the holiday season and looking for ways to earn extra income. The exact dates may vary, so it's best to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for the latest information.

Is the "3 Month With Recruiting" program only for new consultants?

While the program is primarily designed for new consultants, it is open to all consultants who are looking to boost their recruiting efforts and grow their business. Experienced consultants can also benefit from the training and support provided in the program.

What are the benefits of participating in the "3 Month With Recruiting" program?

Participating in the program can provide a number of benefits, including increased confidence and knowledge in recruiting and leadership skills, a stronger network of support and resources, and the potential for increased sales and income. Additionally, consultants who successfully complete the program may also be eligible for rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef.

How can I sign up for the "3 Month With Recruiting" program?

To sign up for the program, you will need to contact your upline or mentor for more information. They will be able to guide you through the registration process and provide you with the necessary materials and resources to participate in the program. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on upcoming sessions and how to register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lewisbj
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • kam