• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Sept and Oct Necklace Charms

In summary, Iso Sept and Oct Necklace Charms are decorative, stainless steel charms that can be added to any necklace. They are available in two styles for September and October birthdays and can be personalized with a name, initial, or birthstone. These charms fit on most necklaces and can be paired with other Pampered Chef jewelry pieces to create a matching set. They are sold individually and make a great addition to any necklace collection.
BebeRogers
I just earned the Nov 2014 charm and would love the Sept and Oct to go with it. Let me know if you have one or both to sell! Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the October one. How about $6 + shp?

I'll take it! Thanks!!!

Sent you a message with my info

What are Iso Sept and Oct Necklace Charms?

Iso Sept and Oct Necklace Charms are decorative charms designed to be added to a necklace. They are available in two different styles - Iso Sept for September birthdays and Iso Oct for October birthdays.

What are the charms made of?

The charms are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and resistant to tarnishing. They also have a shiny finish, giving them a sleek and elegant look.

Can the charms be personalized?

Yes, the charms can be personalized with a name, initial, or birthstone of your choice. This makes them a perfect gift for a loved one or a special treat for yourself.

Do the charms fit on all necklaces?

Yes, the charms are designed to fit on most necklaces, including chains and leather cords. They have a small clasp that can easily slide onto the necklace, allowing you to mix and match them with different styles.

Are the charms part of a set?

The Iso Sept and Oct Necklace Charms are sold individually, but they can be paired with other Pampered Chef jewelry pieces to create a matching set. They also make a great addition to any existing necklace collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MissyPC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Marscha