• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join our Oct Host Guest with Recruiting special?

In summary, as the host of a Pampered Chef party, you have the opportunity to introduce the business opportunity to your guests and recruit new consultants. There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite, but it is recommended to keep the guest list manageable for effective recruiting. Hosts receive rewards based on party sales and can also earn additional bonuses and commissions if guests choose to become consultants. Even if no one decides to become a consultant, hosts will still receive rewards. To ensure a successful party, it is recommended to invite a mix of guests and promote the party through various means, while being enthusiastic and engaging with guests about the products and business opportunity. Consultants will also be available to assist and provide information throughout the party.
kam
Staff member
Here is the one I finally created that I will use with the recruiting special.

Fillable spot at the bottom.

Attachments

• OctRec_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 512
Thanks Kathleen! I love all your flyers. Thanks for sharing!

As always, thanks for making me look good! I appreciate your talent and generosity!

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and also recruit new consultants at the same time?

Yes, as the host, you have the opportunity to introduce the Pampered Chef business opportunity to your guests. Our consultants are trained to provide information about becoming a consultant and can assist interested guests in signing up at your party.

2. Is there a limit to the number of people I can invite to my "Oct Host Guest With Recruiting" party?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite. The more, the merrier! However, keep in mind that our consultants may not be able to effectively recruit and provide information to a large group of guests, so we recommend keeping the guest list to a manageable size.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Oct Host Guest With Recruiting" party?

As the host, you will receive host rewards, such as free and discounted products, based on the sales from your party. Additionally, if any of your guests decide to become a consultant, you will also receive a recruiting bonus and ongoing commission on their sales.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if no one from my party decides to become a consultant?

Yes, you will still receive host rewards based on the sales from your party. However, if someone from your party does decide to become a consultant, you will receive additional rewards and benefits.

5. How can I ensure that my "Oct Host Guest With Recruiting" party is successful?

We recommend inviting a mix of guests, including friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also promote your party through social media, email, or word of mouth. As the host, be enthusiastic and engage your guests in the products and business opportunity. Our consultants will also be there to assist and provide information throughout the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies