• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the 2 Month Specials Flyers for Sept/Oct and Oct/Nov?

In summary, the current 2 Month Specials Flyers offer deals on kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and baking accessories. They typically last for two months, with some exceptions that may have different end dates. These flyers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and only apply to specific products featured in the flyer. To purchase products from the flyers, you can do so through your Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are Sept/Oct and Oct/Nov.

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-SepOct2010.doc
    1 MB · Views: 396
  • SuperSpecials-SepOct2010.pdf
    154.6 KB · Views: 323
  • SuperSpecials-OctNov2010.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 461
  • SuperSpecials-OctNov2010.pdf
    143.5 KB · Views: 375
Thanks, Joy, these are great!

Thanks Joy!!

Hi Joy!
I am new to the Chef Success family, but I LOVE your super savings flyers! I know the Dec. specials just came out, but I was hoping you were going to do an Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings flyer. Any chance of that?
Thanks, and have a great weekend! ;)
Michelle

Thanks ... I was hoping to have December too, but one can only ask so much on short notice! Printed 15 of these to take to a fair tomorrow!

What are the current 2 Month Specials Flyers available?

The current 2 Month Specials Flyers include deals on kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and baking accessories. You can find these flyers on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

How long do the 2 Month Specials Flyers last?

The 2 Month Specials Flyers typically last for two months, as the name suggests. However, some promotions may have different end dates, so it's always best to check the specific flyer for more details.

Can the 2 Month Specials Flyers be combined with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the 2 Month Specials Flyers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some exceptions may apply, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of each flyer carefully.

Do the 2 Month Specials Flyers apply to all Pampered Chef products?

No, the 2 Month Specials Flyers only apply to specific products that are featured in the flyer. These products may vary each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the current deals.

How can I purchase products from the 2 Month Specials Flyers?

You can purchase products from the 2 Month Specials Flyers through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the products to your cart and complete the checkout process to take advantage of the special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • cookingmagic
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam