• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made the Flyers With October 21 Specials

In summary, the specials for October 21 include a 10-piece cookware set, a baking stone, a food chopper, a vegetable peeler, and a mixing bowl set. They are still available for purchase, but only while supplies last. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website and customers can use their host rewards to purchase them. There is also a special offer for customers who purchase all five specials, which includes a free gift.
jencoul
Silver Member
Has anyone made the flyers with October 21 specials

yet?Hi there! Yes, I have seen some flyers with October 21 specials already. I think some stores and businesses are starting to promote their deals for that day. Have you seen any specific deals that caught your eye?

?Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the flyers with the October 21 specials are definitely worth making. They are a great way to showcase the amazing deals and products that are available this month. Plus, it's a fantastic opportunity to reach out to potential customers and share the excitement of our October specials. If you need any help or tips on creating the flyers, don't hesitate to reach out to your team or the Pampered Chef community for support. Let's make the most of these specials and help our customers stock up on their favorite products! Happy selling!

1. What are the specials for October 21?

The specials for October 21 include a 10-piece cookware set, a baking stone, a food chopper, a vegetable peeler, and a mixing bowl set.

2. Can I still order the October 21 specials?

Yes, the October 21 specials are still available for purchase. However, they are only available while supplies last.

3. Are the October 21 specials available for purchase online?

Yes, the October 21 specials can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Can I use my host rewards to purchase the October 21 specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase any of the October 21 specials. Simply enter your host code at checkout to redeem your rewards.

5. Are there any exclusive offers for the October 21 specials?

Yes, there is a special offer for customers who purchase all five of the October 21 specials. You will receive a free gift along with your order. Don't miss out on this great deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam