• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April/May/June Show Flyer - Check Now!

In summary, the April/May/June Show Flyer features a variety of products including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Cut-N-Seal, Citrus Juicer, and Microwave Popcorn Maker. These products can be ordered online through the company's website, with special deals and promotions available such as discounted prices and free shipping for orders over $50. The products will be available until the end of June, but may sell out before then. Hosting a show during this time can also earn you rewards and discounts.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is there an April/May/June flyer up yet? I have a show this morning and forgot to check last night...thanks :)
Hey Kam - I love you!!!
xo

dannyzmom said:
Is there an April/May/June flyer up yet? I have a show this morning and forgot to check last night...thanks :)
Hey Kam - I love you!!!
xo

Ahhh...no, not yet.

I will do that one on Monday. (sorry!)

Hi there! Yes, there is an April/May/June flyer up now. I'm not sure if you have already seen it, but just in case, here is the link: [insert link]. And don't worry, we all forget to check things sometimes. Good luck with your show this morning! And sending love right back to you, xo.

What products are featured in the April/May/June Show Flyer?

The April/May/June Show Flyer features a variety of products including our popular Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Cut-N-Seal. It also includes some new spring and summer themed items such as our Citrus Juicer and Microwave Popcorn Maker.

Can I order products from the April/May/June Show Flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the April/May/June Show Flyer online. Simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and purchase all the products featured in the flyer.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the April/May/June Show Flyer?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions for the April/May/June Show Flyer. We have discounted prices on select products and also offer free shipping for orders over $50. Additionally, hosting a show during this time period can earn you even more discounts and free products.

How long will the products in the April/May/June Show Flyer be available?

The products in the April/May/June Show Flyer will be available for purchase until the end of June. However, some products may sell out before then, so we recommend ordering early to ensure you get the items you want.

Can I host a show and earn rewards with the April/May/June Show Flyer?

Yes, you can host a show and earn rewards with the April/May/June Show Flyer. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
kam
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies