• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April-June Specials for Hosts & Guests - Printable Flyer Needed

In summary, the April-June specials for hosts and guests at Pampered Chef include discounted products and exclusive deals for hosting a party during this time period. To qualify as a host, one must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Hosting during this time also comes with benefits such as access to exclusive deals, free products, and the chance to try new products before they are released. A printable flyer is available for these specials and guests can take advantage by attending a party, shopping online, and using the party's unique code or link.
schel
Anyone have a flyer with updated specials for hosts and guests on one page made up yet? I am looking to print these up for my upcoming show, but do not want to use the current ones which have Feb-April. I am looking for April - June.
Thanks.
Michelle

I am working on one ;)

Hi Michelle,I haven't seen a flyer with updated specials for hosts and guests on one page yet, but I can definitely help you make one. What specific information are you looking to include on the flyer? I can gather the current specials and create a design that fits your needs. Let me know and I'll be happy to assist. Good luck with your upcoming show!Best,

What are the April-June specials for hosts and guests?

The April-June specials for hosts and guests include discounted products and exclusive deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party during this time period. These specials change every month, so be sure to check the current promotions on our website or with your consultant.

How can I qualify for the April-June specials as a host?

To qualify for the April-June specials as a host, you must host a Pampered Chef party during this time period and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can earn, including free and discounted products.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party during April-June?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party during April-June comes with many benefits, including access to exclusive deals and discounts, the opportunity to earn free products, and the chance to try out new products before they are released to the public.

Do I need a printable flyer for the April-June specials?

Yes, a printable flyer for the April-June specials is available on our website or through your consultant. This flyer includes all the information about the current promotions and can be shared with your guests to help them shop and earn rewards.

How can guests take advantage of the April-June specials?

Guests can take advantage of the April-June specials by attending a Pampered Chef party and placing an order. They can also shop online using the party's unique code or link provided by the host. By participating, guests can receive discounts, free products, and other rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies