• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Host Letter Search: Help Needed

In summary, the April Host Letter Search is a promotion by Pampered Chef that encourages hosts to reach out to past party guests to find new hosts. This helps the company's success. To participate, simply contact past guests and offer them special incentives. Anyone can participate, not just consultants. Hosts who participate receive special discounts. To track progress, keep a list of contacted guests and report back to your consultant.
liz_grinkin
Gold Member
Does anyone have an April Host Letter? I've searched here, FB, multiple team training pages but to no avail. I cannot figure out how to copy the image from the April Host Flyer to create my own. I love sending the host letter with the monthly host and guest specials. Can anyone either post it for me or explain how to create my own? Thank you in advance. :love:

I'm looking for this as well. I tried to make it myself and failed horribly! If anyone out there can help, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

I'm a new consultant and I found this site by accident, but glad I did. I have learned quite a bit from here. I would love to have a host letter for April to send to a couple of ladies.
Thanks

Does anyone have this? I'm really in need of it.

Finally Figured it out with some help and buying a copy of Adobe Acrobat ProHere's the April Host Letter if you're still in need. Sorry it took so long, but I needed to get new software to be able to create it.

Attachments

• April 2014 Host Letter.doc
    1 MB · Views: 609
Thank you so much!

Have you done the May host letter yet?Thank you!!

1. What is the "April Host Letter Search" and why is help needed?

The April Host Letter Search is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of April. It encourages hosts to reach out to their past party guests to help them find new hosts for future parties. Help is needed because the more successful hosts we have, the more successful our company will be!

2. How can I participate in the April Host Letter Search?

To participate, simply reach out to your past party guests and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can offer them special incentives or discounts, and remind them of the fun and benefits of being a Pampered Chef host. Make sure to track your progress and report back to your consultant.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the April Host Letter Search?

No, anyone can participate in the April Host Letter Search! If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past, you can reach out to your guests and help us find new hosts. If you have not hosted a party before, you can still spread the word to your friends and family and encourage them to host a party.

4. What are the incentives for hosts who participate in the April Host Letter Search?

Hosts who participate in the April Host Letter Search will receive special incentives and discounts, such as free products or discounted items. The exact incentives may vary, so make sure to check with your consultant for more information.

5. How can I track my progress in the April Host Letter Search?

You can track your progress by keeping a list of the guests you have reached out to and their responses. You can also report back to your consultant and they can help you track your progress and provide any necessary support or resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlhileman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • ChefBeckyD