• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Host Specials for February-April: Free Flyer and More at TT.net!

In summary, the current host special for February-April is a free flyer and additional perks based on party sales. To qualify, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and have a guest book a future party. The flyer for the host special is pre-determined and cannot be chosen. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The perks will be shipped within 2-4 weeks after the party closes and all orders are processed.
heat123
Silver Member
You had the "Sizzle" (upcoming host specials) free flyer at TT.net but cannot access them now... does anyone have that or any others with FEb-April Host specials to share??? TIA

I posted my 3-col version with Feb March April.

It should come up when you search the files: FebMarApr2009

I posted a Word version that can be edited, and a pdf if it doesn't print for you in Word.

Others have done a nice job adding recruiting info to it - so I am sure those are probably under the files section too.

ok, got it thanks!

1. What is the current host special for February-April?

The current host special for February-April is a free flyer and additional perks, such as discounted products and free shipping, based on the total sales from the party.

2. How do I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party.

3. Can I choose which flyer I receive for the host special?

No, the free flyer for the host special is pre-determined and cannot be chosen. However, it will be a high-quality and popular product from our current catalog.

4. Is the host special stackable with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers.

5. When will I receive my host special perks?

Your host special perks, including the free flyer, will be shipped to you within 2-4 weeks after the party closes and all orders have been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies