• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a flyer with just January and February Host Specials?

In summary, the January/February Host Flyer is a promotional flyer for hosts with exclusive products and discounts during those months. To qualify, hosts must have a party with at least $200 in sales and one future booking. Hosting a party during January/February gives access to free and discounted products and can be combined with regular host rewards. There is no limit to how many times the Host Flyer can be used during the promotional period as long as qualifications are met.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer with just the January and February Host Specials on it? If so, could you share.

Thank you,

Karen

They will be on the PC website under host specials.

I'm looking for one of these too. We're not looking for the individual flyers from CC, but the flyer with both months' host and guest specials on it. At least that's what I'm looking for. Anyone have one?

this what your looking for?

Attachments

• Jan HS[2].doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 442
I'd do Feb but it's too big... :(

Nope, thanks for posting though! Each month someone posts a specials sheet that has the current and upcoming months specials on it, not just that months. For instance, right now there is one that is Dec, Jan, and Feb. specials all on one sheet. There isn't one posted yet that is just Jan and Feb. Anyone have one???
TIA,
Jane :)

Is this what you want?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• JFM 09 Guest Host Specials Generic.doc
    593.5 KB · Views: 602
Thanks Trish - that's awesome!

AWESOME!!! Thanks so much, Trish!

Thanks, guys! I didn't create it...I just updated some of the language.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Thanks Trish!!!

This was exactly what I was looking for!

Karen

Trish that is awesome. I am updating my lapboards tonight and I needed this.

cute flier, and I 'm usually not a fan of combining specials onto 1 page - I dunno why not!

I love how you worded March!! I'm going to use this for my January and February Host packets. Also liked how you said that about getting someone to book off their Show in January. I just told that to a Catalog Show Host who was trying to decide between the two months. I told her that she could get both months' specials if she got someone to book off of her!

Related to Looking for a flyer with just January and February Host Specials?

1. What is the January/February Host Flyer?

The January/February Host Flyer is a special promotional flyer showcasing exclusive products and discounts for our hosts during the months of January and February.

2. How can I qualify for the January/February Host Flyer?

To qualify for the January/February Host Flyer, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the months of January or February with at least $200 in sales and one booking for a future party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during January/February to receive the Host Flyer?

Hosting a party during January/February not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you access to exclusive products and discounts only available through the Host Flyer.

4. Can I combine the Host Flyer benefits with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the benefits from the Host Flyer with our regular host rewards program. This means you can earn even more free and discounted products for hosting a successful party during January or February.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Host Flyer during the promotional period?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the Host Flyer during the promotional period. As long as you meet the qualifications for each party, you can take advantage of the exclusive products and discounts every time you host during January or February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam