• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer

In summary, the featured products in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer vary each month and typically include popular items such as the Stoneware Collection and Kitchen Tools. The specials are available for the entire month and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Certain restrictions may apply to purchasing the specials, and while host rewards and consultant commission can still be earned, the discounted price will not count towards the total sales for these calculations.
jenne
Here's a flyer I put together for December, January, and February Host and Guest specials. I used the same layout as another flyer, just updated it...I hope that's ok!

Attachments

• Dec, Jan, Feb Specials.doc
    221.5 KB · Views: 738
Thank you!!!

That's awesome thanks for sharing!

thank you for sharing... this is why I love this site!

jenne said:
Here's a flyer I put together for December, January, and February Host and Guest specials. I used the same layout as another flyer, just updated it...I hope that's ok!

Love these, thank you so much!

:)

THanks so much. How would I change this to a PDF?

You Rock!!!!

What are the featured products in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer?

The featured products in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer vary each month, but typically include popular items such as our Stoneware Collection and Kitchen Tools.

How long are the specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer available?

The specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer are available for the entire month, starting on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month.

Can I combine the specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer with other offers or discounts?

No, the specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one offer or discount can be applied per order.

Are there any restrictions on purchasing the specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer?

There may be restrictions on certain products in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer, such as a limit on the number of items that can be purchased at the discounted price. Please refer to the flyer for specific details.

Can I still earn host rewards or consultant commission on purchases made with the specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards or consultant commission on purchases made with the specials in the Dec. Jan. and Feb. Specials Flyer. However, the discounted price will not count towards the total sales for host rewards or consultant commission calculations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam