• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update April & May Catalog Host Letter - Share Your Experience with Kam

In summary, "Kam, Can You Update" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to update their personal website with new products, promotions, and events. It can be used as often as needed and there is no additional cost as it is included in the consultant website subscription. The feature is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with internet connection. Consultants can make a variety of updates using "Kam, Can You Update" such as adding or removing pages, updating contact information, and customizing the design of their website.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Kam,

Have you updated the april and may catalog host letter? If so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks!

Karen:)

Thanks I'll take a look!

1. What is "Kam, Can You Update"?

"Kam, Can You Update" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant can update their personal website with new products, promotions, and events.

2. How often can I use "Kam, Can You Update"?

Consultants can use "Kam, Can You Update" as often as they need to update their website with new information.

3. Is there a cost associated with using "Kam, Can You Update"?

No, there is no additional cost for using "Kam, Can You Update". It is included in your consultant website subscription.

4. Can I update my website from my phone or tablet?

Yes, "Kam, Can You Update" is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.

5. What kind of updates can I make using "Kam, Can You Update"?

You can update your website with new product information, promotions, and events. You can also add or remove pages, update your contact information, and customize the design of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom