• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Kam!! Oct Host Letter - Can You Update This for Me?

In summary, the conversation discusses the purpose of the "Hey Kam!! Oct Host Letter - Can You Update This for Me?" message, which is a request for the host letter to be updated for the month of October. It is typically used to promote Pampered Chef parties and encourage hosts to book a party. To update the letter, one can easily customize the existing template provided by Pampered Chef. Consultants are also encouraged to add their own personal touch to the letter, such as photos or special offers. Sending host letters every month is not necessary, but it is recommended to send them at least once a quarter. The host letter can be sent through email or mail, whichever is more convenient.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Kam,
Can you update this flyer to reflect the 2010 specials for me?
Thanks!!

Attachments

• OCT 09 Host Letter.doc
    1 MB · Views: 433
Hi Carolyn,

Just saw your post right before I was off to bed. So, here is August.
I'll finish Sept & Oct tomorrow. :)

Attachments

• Attention Aug Hosts.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 351
Carolyn,

I updated your Host letter with the Sept & Oct specials. Hopefully this is what you were looking for.

Attachments

• Attention September Hosts.doc
    1 MB · Views: 517
  • Attention October Hosts.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 574
Would it be creepy and inappropriate to say that I LOVE YOU??
;)
Seriously though - you're awesome - thanks SO much for doing these!! I wish I had even an OUNCE of the web designing talent you have!!!

dannyzmom said:
Would it be creepy and inappropriate to say that I LOVE YOU??
;)
Seriously though - you're awesome - thanks SO much for doing these!! I wish I had even an OUNCE of the web designing talent you have!!!

LOL! :)

I am glad I could help. Never a problem!

Thanks Kathleen!!! I love these flyers!:sing:

ilovpc said:
Thanks Kathleen!!! I love these flyers!:sing:

Thanks anyway - but I can't take credit for this one. Carolyn had it and all I did was update the specials.

Wow! I love them!! Thanks

KAM,
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This type of thing is a great help to someone who is new like me.

1. What is the purpose of the "Hey Kam!! Oct Host Letter - Can You Update This for Me?" message?

The "Hey Kam!! Oct Host Letter - Can You Update This for Me?" message is a request for a host letter to be updated for the month of October. This letter is typically sent to current and potential hosts to promote upcoming Pampered Chef parties and encourage them to book a party with the sender.

2. How can I update the host letter for October?

To update the host letter for October, you can easily customize the existing template provided by Pampered Chef. Simply log into your consultant account, go to the "Marketing" tab, and select "Host Letters". From there, you can choose the October host letter template and make any necessary edits or additions.

3. Can I add my own personal touch to the host letter?

Yes, you can definitely add your own personal touch to the host letter. In fact, we encourage consultants to add their own voice and personality to the letter to make it more engaging and relatable for their specific audience. You can add your own photos, testimonials, or even a special offer to make the letter stand out.

4. Is it necessary to send out host letters every month?

No, it is not necessary to send out host letters every month. However, it is recommended to send them out at least once a quarter to keep your customers and potential hosts informed about upcoming parties and promotions. You can also send out host letters for special events or holiday-themed parties.

5. Can I send the host letter through email or do I have to print and mail it?

You can choose to send the host letter through email or print and mail it, whichever method is most convenient for you and your audience. Pampered Chef provides both options for their host letter templates. Sending the letter through email can save time and resources, but mailing a physical letter can make a more personal impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom