• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam!!! Can You Update This Please?

In summary, "Kam!!! Can You Update This Please?" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef customers to request updates or improvements to recipes or products. These requests are made because customers are looking for new and improved versions or changes based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions. While Pampered Chef is constantly working to improve their products and recipes based on customer feedback and market trends, the frequency of updates may vary. Customers are encouraged to make requests for updates, which are carefully considered by the company. However, not all requests may be fulfilled as Pampered Chef takes into account feasibility and their product and brand standards.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Kam, when you have a sec, can you please update this to show this years specials? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• NOV 09 Cooking show host letter -.doc
    749.5 KB · Views: 369
Hi Carolyn,

Sure, no problem! Though, I might not get it done until tomorrow.

Thanks!

kam said:
Sure, no problem!

Dear Kathleen,
I am just so struck by how generous you are with your time and energy. Thanks so much for all you share.

Here you go Carolyn...I changed the bold text to orange (the red just looked a little funny next to the maroon), but you can change it to anything you want.

Just so you know, I took the Oct one we did last month and updated it for November. The text looked the same.

Attachments

• Attention November Hosts10.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 522
BlueMoon said:
Dear Kathleen,
I am just so struck by how generous you are with your time and energy. Thanks so much for all you share.

Thank you! :blushing:

You are the Queen of all things Beautiful!!!!

I know I have said this mant times before...

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :D

Thank you SO much!! :D

What is "Kam!!! Can You Update This Please?"

"Kam!!! Can You Update This Please?" is a popular phrase used by customers of Pampered Chef. It refers to a specific recipe or product that they would like to see updated or improved upon.

Why do customers ask for updates?

Customers often ask for updates because they are looking for new and improved versions of their favorite recipes or products. They may also want to see changes made based on their personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

How often are products or recipes updated?

Pampered Chef is constantly working to improve their products and recipes based on customer feedback and market trends. However, updates may vary depending on the specific item and any necessary testing or development processes.

Can customers make requests for updates?

Yes, customers are encouraged to make requests for updates. They can do so by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team or leaving a comment on the company's social media platforms.

Are all requests for updates fulfilled?

Pampered Chef takes all customer requests seriously, but not all of them may be fulfilled. The company carefully considers each request and makes updates based on what is feasible and in line with their product and brand standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • dannyzmom