• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Kam Provide an Update for April 2011 Host Letter?

In summary, the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion is a special offer for hosts in April 2011. To qualify, hosts must hold a party with $200 in guest sales. The rewards and benefits include a free exclusive product, a party order discount, and extra free products based on sales. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers, but hosts can still earn regular rewards and discounts. To book a party, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kam,
can you update this one for me please? Thanks!!
xoxo

Attachments

• April 2010 Host Letter.doc
    891 KB · Views: 447
Hi Carolyn,

I'll do it today and post when I get home!

-Kathleen

Thanks!! :)

Hi Carolyn,

Here it is. Changed the little clipart - figured you didn't want the cascading cranberries, since they went with last year's special. But, you can put whatever you want in. :)

Attachments

• April 2011 Host Letter.doc
    843.5 KB · Views: 550
You are so freakin' talented!!! xoxoxoxoxo

awesome!!!!

I :love::love::love: Kathleen!!! Thank you so much! You are so creative...what is your secret? LOL!

Thank you!

1. What is the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion all about?

The "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion is a special offer for our hosts in April 2011. Hosts who hold a qualifying party during this month will receive extra rewards and benefits, including exclusive products and discounts.

2. How can I qualify for the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the month of April 2011. This can be a in-home cooking party, virtual party, or catalog party.

3. What are the rewards and benefits for hosting a qualifying party during this promotion?

As a thank you for hosting a qualifying party during the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion, you will receive a free exclusive product, a discount on your party order, and extra free products based on your party's sales. You will also have the opportunity to book more parties and earn even more rewards!

4. Can I combine the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn our regular host rewards and discounts in addition to the rewards and benefits from this promotion.

5. How do I book a party for the "Kam - April 2011 Host Letter" promotion?

To book a party and take advantage of this promotion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you choose a date and plan your party to ensure you receive all the rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies