• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Kam - Dec Host Letter Please?

In summary, the "Hey Kam - Dec Host Letter Please" email is a reminder for hosts to submit their host letter for the December Pampered Chef party they are hosting. The deadline for submitting the host letter is usually 2-3 weeks before the scheduled party date, and the host letter should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as any special promotions or themes. Hosts can submit their completed letter by replying to the email or sending it directly to their consultant. Failure to submit the host letter on time may result in the party being cancelled, but alternative solutions can be discussed with the consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kam!! Thanks for getting the Oct Nov Dec Fillable up so quickly - you rock!! Can you update the host letter for me please?

Attachments

• December 2010 Host Letter.doc
    913 KB · Views: 551
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Did I miss the November 2011 host letter?

I've looked everywhere and can't find the December Host letter...am I missing it? And thanks Kam, it's amazing what you do!

1. What is the "Hey Kam - Dec Host Letter Please" email about?

The "Hey Kam - Dec Host Letter Please" email is a reminder for hosts to submit their host letter for the December Pampered Chef party they are hosting.

2. When is the deadline for submitting the host letter?

The deadline for submitting the host letter is usually 2-3 weeks before the scheduled party date. Please refer to the email for the exact deadline for your party.

3. What should be included in the host letter?

The host letter should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as a brief description of what the party will entail. You can also mention any special promotions or themes for the party.

4. How do I submit my host letter?

You can submit your host letter by replying to the "Hey Kam - Dec Host Letter Please" email with your completed letter attached. Alternatively, you can also send it to your consultant directly.

5. What happens if I don't submit my host letter on time?

If the host letter is not submitted by the deadline, your party may be at risk of being cancelled. This is because the host letter provides important information for your consultant to plan and prepare for the party. However, if you are unable to submit the host letter on time, please reach out to your consultant to discuss possible solutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • dannyzmom