• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam, Can You Please Update Feb's Host Letter?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party in February has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products and getting a sneak peek at new spring products. To update your host letter for February, log in to your account and access the "Host" tab. You can also customize the letter for your specific party to make it more personal. While sending a host letter is not required, it is highly recommended to serve as a reminder and inform guests about featured products. The host letter can also be included in digital invitations by copying and pasting the content or attaching it as a separate document.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kam!
Not sure if yo can do it from a scanned version of the flyer but since they mailed out feb's specials in the Marketing Guide and I am hoping to score some Feb bookings this weekend...if you are able, could you update this letter for me? Thanks so much!
xox

Attachments

• Feb 2012 Guest Special.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 472
  • Feb 2012 Host Special.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 477
  • February 2011 Host Letter.doc
    690 KB · Views: 430
bumping.......

Sorry! Sometimes I miss the original post. Need to check if I can do this with software at home or if I need what I have at work....

Please don't apologize for not getting to it right away - I am so incredibly grateful that you do them at all!!!

I was worried about getting the images down to a size that wouldn't make the Word file too large to post on here (2MB max), but I was able to do it...

Here it is!!

Attachments

• Attention February Hosts 12.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 556

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in February?

Hosting a party in February not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the chance to try out our new spring products before they are available to the public.

2. How do I update my February host letter?

To update your host letter, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host" tab. From there, you can access and edit your host letter for the month of February.

3. Can I customize the host letter for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the host letter to include details about your specific party, such as the date, time, and theme. This will make the letter more personal and engaging for your guests.

4. Is it necessary to send out a host letter for my party?

While it is not required, we highly recommend sending out a host letter to your guests. It serves as a reminder for the party and also allows them to see what products will be featured and what they can expect.

5. Can I include the host letter in my digital invitations?

Yes, you can include the host letter in your digital invitations. Simply copy and paste the content into your invitation or attach it as a separate document. This will ensure that all of your guests receive the important information about your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies