• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Can You Do the Dec Host Letter?

In summary, Kam, a Pampered Chef consultant, is able to create the December Host Letter for valued hosts using the necessary tools and resources. The time to complete the letter may vary, but it is typically sent within 1-2 business days. There is no additional cost for this service and Kam can customize the letter to fit specific event needs. The letter will be sent via email, but a physical copy can be requested if desired.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kam - my favorite graphics designer...can you update this one for December for me pretty pretty please?

Attachments

• November 2010 Host Letter.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 494
Yep! If I don't get to it today, I'll do it tomorrow!

kam said:
Yep! If I don't get to it today, I'll do it tomorrow!

You're so wonderful and helpful! Thank you!! :D

Carolyn,

Here is the letter updated with December Specials. I removed the Thanksgiving clip art at the top - but I didn't add anything for December - wasn't sure what you would want. :)

Attachments

• December 2010 Host Letter.doc
    913.5 KB · Views: 540
Love the host letter and have even saved it for my own use. Thank you.

There is one inaccuracy I need to point out. 50% of our catalog is NOT $10 or less. I have personally counted and done the math, 28% of the catalog is $10 or less, 67% is $20 or less and 80% is $30 or less. In my opinion, those are still great numbers and a major motivating factor in why I decided to become a consultant. A guest at a party once called PC the "Snap-On Tools for the kitchen" which I will agree with, the difference is we are AFFORDABLE. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thank you Kam! ANd Thank you Jane for pointing out the innacuracy - I fixed it :)

1. Can Kam do the December Host Letter?

Yes, Kam is able to do the December Host Letter. As a Pampered Chef consultant, Kam has access to all the necessary tools and resources to create the December Host Letter for our valued hosts.

2. How long does it take for Kam to complete the December Host Letter?

The time it takes for Kam to complete the December Host Letter may vary depending on the specific requests and details from the host. However, we strive to have the letter completed and sent out within 1-2 business days.

3. Is there a cost for Kam to do the December Host Letter?

No, there is no additional cost for Kam to create the December Host Letter. It is included as part of our services for our valued hosts. We want to make the hosting experience as easy and stress-free as possible.

4. Can Kam customize the December Host Letter for my specific event?

Yes, Kam can definitely customize the December Host Letter to fit your specific event and needs. We understand that every event is unique and we want to make sure the letter reflects that. Just let Kam know your requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.

5. How will I receive the December Host Letter from Kam?

The December Host Letter will be sent to you via email. We will also provide you with a digital copy that you can easily share with your guests. If you prefer a physical copy, please let Kam know and we can arrange for that to be mailed to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom