• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New April-May Flyer: Fillable Spots Included!

In summary, the April-May flyer includes new products like the Deluxe Air Fryer and Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack, and also features "fillable spots" in certain products for steaming and cooling effects. Host rewards can still be used for purchases from the flyer, and there are special deals and promotions available. Orders can be placed online through a consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website.
kam
Staff member
Don't think I posted this one yet.

Here is the Mar April 2 month format flyer, in case anyone wants to use it.

Fillable spots (3 lines each) at the bottom on each side of the logo.

Attachments

• MarApril_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 497
Awesome...thanks

You are so wonderful for creating and sharing these documents every single month. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! xoxo

Does anyone know how to save this to a Word Document?

Thanks so much. I am new to this site and love it. So many neat ideas!!

This flyer shows the medium snack bowls as a Host Special...are they?

What are the new products featured in the April-May flyer?

The April-May flyer includes a variety of new products, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack, and the Quick Cooker.

What are "fillable spots" and how do they work?

Fillable spots are specially designed compartments in certain Pampered Chef products that can be filled with water or ice to create a steam or cool-down effect during cooking or serving. This helps to keep food moist and at the desired temperature.

Can I still use the Pampered Chef host rewards with the April-May flyer?

Yes, you can still use your host rewards to purchase items from the April-May flyer. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order and redeem your rewards.

Are there any special deals or promotions included in the April-May flyer?

Yes, there are several promotions and bundles featured in the flyer, such as the Quick Cooker Bundle and the Deluxe Air Fryer Set. Check the flyer for more details and savings opportunities.

Can I order from the April-May flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the flyer online through your consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
kam