• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md

In summary, "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" is a special package offered by Pampered Chef for the months of March, April, and May. It includes updated recipes and special deals and can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant. The cost varies and customization is not available. While efforts are made to accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies, it cannot be guaranteed. Contact your consultant for more information.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer for Mar / Apr / MarchRecruit 2011.
I have updated this to include the April Mother's Day Special in the April Guest Special section.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MarAprMDRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 396
Thanks Kathleen! Looks great as always ;)

Dear fellow forum user,

Thank you for sharing your 3 month flyer for Mar / Apr / MarchRecruit 2011 with us. It is great to see that you have included the April Mother's Day Special in the April Guest Special section. Your flyer looks very professional and I appreciate the tip about using Acro Reader to fill in our information at the bottom center and edit the Sales blurb on the lower left. Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best for a successful recruitment in the upcoming months!

What is "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md"?

"3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" is a special package offered by Pampered Chef for the months of March, April, and May. It includes updated recipes and special deals for those months.

How much does "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" cost?

The cost of "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" varies depending on the specific package and deals included. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I customize my "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" package?

Unfortunately, "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" packages cannot be customized. However, there are often different package options available, so be sure to check with your consultant to find the best fit for you.

Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies taken into consideration in "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md"?

While we try to include a variety of recipes in our "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md" packages, we cannot guarantee that all dietary restrictions or allergies will be accommodated. Please carefully review the ingredients and contact your consultant with any concerns.

How do I order "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md"?

To order "3 Month Mar/April/Mar Rec Updated W/Md", please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with selecting the best package for your needs and placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsara
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharpechef
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters