• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these creative team recognition ideas for 2008?

In summary, my meeting is next month and I'm trying to revamp my team recognition for the year. We went to another directors meeting in December and she had an apron that you pass around for the top seller of the month. My girls that attended loved the idea so I bought one. I want to get it embroidered to say "Top Seller or #1 in sales" but wanted to see what you guys thought. Also, I'm wanting to revamp my basket picks to PC dollars and continue to do the $ sign for each $1k show. The idea of the apron is great!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
My meeting is next month and I'm trying to revamp my team recognition for the year. We went to another directors meeting in December and she had an apron that you pass around for the top seller of the month. My girls that attended loved the idea so I bought one. I want to get it embroidered to say "Top Seller or #1 in sales" but wanted to see what you guys thought.

Also, I'm wanting to revamp my basket picks to PC dollars and continue to do the $ sign for each $1k show.

I'm curious to see if you guys offer something like this to your team and if so, would you mind posting it?

Attachments

• 2007 Tarducci Cluster Incentive Program.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 368
Bumping...............Anyone?

My SD has an apron that passes around, but she revamped her meetings and it hasn't been seen since mid-2007. But when we had large-group meetings monthly, it was always fun to see who got the apron. She also had one for the top recruiter for the month.Her incentives program was just revamped to award $5 Meijer cards to top sellers. Since they can be redeemed for gas, groceries, or supplies, it's a handy prize.

I think the apron idea is great! We have a pick basket and it includes many things that can be purchased from Merrill, especially the director's only section and they each have a "point" value. Also, my director gives these "dollars" out and if we go to conference we can cash them in there for 1.5x the value! Of course, I forgot this last year. Oops!! Oh...and she always has catalogs and such too. It's nice not to have to spend for the necessities sometimes.

Do you get the apron just for the meeting?

In my SD's group, we get it until the next meeting. She uses the black apron that was (maybe is) available from the upper level director store. It's classy looking, and different, but not something you'd feel weird wearing to a show.

My director does a "Top Performer" apron too! It's red, from PC, and she had Top Performer embroidered on it! We get it for 1 month. Last night, my director gave us a mug, with the 3-2-1 success plan. It's a nice tall (like starbucks!!) coffee mug~I LOVE IT!! She gave us a coupon at the Jan meeting and said if we bring the coupon, and write our goals on a notecard, we'd get a "suprise".
She also does a basket, with supplies, little incentive things & such, and if we are top achiever or have a little presentation or reach a milestone, we get to pick out of the basket! I'm a sucker for stuff like that too, dangle a carrot & I'll do whatever it takes!!!!

Apron missing!!!:eek:

My Director did the aprons as well until someone did not return them. As long as you keep track of who has them I think you will be fine.

I have attached my recognition this year for some different ideas for anyone!

Attachments

• 2008 Punch Up Your Business- 1 page.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 501
This information is great

I am hoping that I can find this thread when I get to be a director

Thanks for the IDEAS

:chef:

1. How does team recognition work at Pampered Chef in 2008?

At Pampered Chef, team recognition is based on a combination of individual achievements and team success. This means that while individual consultants are recognized for their personal sales and accomplishments, the entire team is also celebrated for their collective efforts.

2. What types of recognition are available for teams in 2008?

In 2008, there are various types of recognition available for teams at Pampered Chef. This includes awards for top sales, top recruiting, and top team performance. There are also recognition programs for teams that meet certain milestones or goals, such as earning a specific amount of income or achieving a certain number of promotions.

3. How are teams selected for recognition in 2008?

Teams are selected for recognition in 2008 based on their performance and achievements throughout the year. This includes factors such as sales, recruiting, team growth, and overall success. The selection process is carefully evaluated and reviewed by leadership to ensure fairness and accuracy.

4. What benefits do teams receive through recognition in 2008?

Team recognition in 2008 not only celebrates their hard work and dedication, but it also comes with a range of benefits. These may include special incentives, rewards, and prizes, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. Team recognition also helps to boost morale and motivation within the team.

5. How can teams continue to strive for recognition in 2008?

To continue striving for recognition in 2008, teams should focus on consistently meeting and exceeding their goals. This can be achieved through effective communication, teamwork, and dedication to their individual and team success. It's also important for teams to stay updated on company initiatives and promotions that can help them reach their goals and earn recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • jcsmilez