• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Any Ideas for Recognition for Toronto Earners

In summary, there are various ways to recognize Toronto earners for their achievements, such as hosting events, giving certificates or prizes, or publicly acknowledging them. If budget is a concern, options like sending personalized notes or highlighting their achievements on social media can still be effective. It is also beneficial to involve the entire team in the recognition process and make it unique and memorable by customizing it to the earner's interests. Additionally, regular recognition is important to show appreciation and motivate earners to continue excelling, which can be achieved through setting up a monthly or quarterly recognition program.
I have someone on my team who earned Toronto and am having a heck of a time finding anything cute to use for recognition at my meeting. I have looked at the Dollar Store and Party City and nothing even close to Canada related or even Bon Voyage themed. Any ideas?

For my team that has earned the trip, I'm getting them a small travel guide for that place and then a travel toiletry bag.

My director always does some kind of jewelry to wear for the trips. For Miami I got a necklace and for Disney Mickey Mouse earrings. I know you can find inexpensive jewelry all over the place.
I like PamperedK's idea also.

you could fill the travel bag w/mini soap,shampoo & lotions from Bath & Body all of the stuff is on sale!
I got a bunch of them the day after Christmas for like $5

One cute idea that a D shared on a call yesterday was to have everyone bring some toiletries to the BTB meeting. She put all of them into a basket. If someone guesses the destination correctly, they got the basket.

Related to Any Ideas for Recognition for Toronto Earners

1. How can we recognize Toronto earners for their achievements?

There are many ways to recognize Toronto earners for their hard work and success. Some ideas include hosting a special recognition event or dinner, creating a personalized certificate or plaque, giving them a gift card or prize, or publicly acknowledging them during a team meeting or conference call.

2. What are some budget-friendly options for recognizing Toronto earners?

If budget is a concern, there are still plenty of ways to recognize Toronto earners without breaking the bank. Consider sending a personalized note or email, giving them a small gift such as a kitchen utensil or cookbook, or highlighting their achievements on social media or the company newsletter.

3. Can we involve the entire team in recognizing Toronto earners?

Absolutely! Involving the whole team in recognizing Toronto earners can make the experience even more meaningful. Consider having team members write personal notes or messages of congratulations, creating a group video or photo collage, or organizing a team outing or activity to celebrate their achievements.

4. How can we make the recognition for Toronto earners unique and memorable?

To make the recognition for Toronto earners stand out, consider customizing the recognition to their interests or passions. For example, if the earner is a foodie, you could create a customized recipe book with their name on it. You could also consider involving their family or friends in the recognition, as their support likely played a role in their success.

5. Is it important to recognize Toronto earners on a regular basis?

While it's important to recognize Toronto earners for their achievements, it's also important to do so on a consistent basis. This not only shows your appreciation for their hard work, but also motivates them to continue striving for success. Consider setting up a monthly or quarterly recognition program to ensure that all earners are consistently recognized for their accomplishments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkugler