• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cheap Supplies for My First Recruit

products and logo on front (Merrill)1 sealed pack of PC logo post-its (10 pads from Merrill)5 citrus peelers3 s/s 2007 Season's best9 s/s 2006 Season's best1 full drawing slips2 your life, your way recruiting DVD1 full package of fake $100 bills (what difference would $100's per week make in your life) from the Booster1 Turkey Basics recipe card set (sealed)20 Phyllo wrapped asparagus cards9 Caprese Mini sandwiches cards9 chicken primavera risotto cards8 profiterole puffs cards20 Sticky caramel cakes cardsand TONS of Nancy's postcards
DebbieSAChef
Hello fellow Cheffers,

I am looking to get (preferably from one person if possible, but doesn't have to be) cheap supplies to get my first recruit's business started successfully!

I would love to give her a starting out bag soon with goodies for her business. Let me know what you have with prices and shipping to 78244.

I am looking for invitations, recipe cards, postcards, stickers, etc... whatever else you think might be good.

Oh and I once purchased from someone some large white envelopes with the Pc logo at the top left hand corner and the saying "The kitchen store that comes to your door" written at the bottom. Measurements are like 9 1/2 x 13or something like that. I don't know where this person got them from but I am running out and love them. Does anyone know where I can get some, or do you have any for sale?
Thanks,

Debbie :D

Debbie- I have tons of stickers, old recipe cards, stationary from Nancy's and basic "business goodies". I will have to check out my office to let you know what I have of each thing...

Here is what I have in my hands right now- let me know what you want, if any!1 sealed pack of notecards with products and logo on front (Merrill)
1 sealed pack of PC logo post-its (10 pads from Merrill)
5 citrus peelers
3 s/s 2007 Season's best
9 s/s 2006 Season's best
1 full drawing slips
2 your life, your way recruiting DVD
1 full package of fake $100 bills (what difference would $100's per week make in your life) from the Booster
1 Turkey Basics recipe card set (sealed)

20 Phyllo wrapped asparagus cards
9 Caprese Mini sandwiches cards
9 chicken primavera risotto cards
8 profiterole puffs cards
20 Sticky caramel cakes cards
and TONS of Nancy's postcards
-Can you beat this (high show)
-I love referrals
-thank you for scheduling a cooking show
-key dates= successful shows
-thank you for the guest list
-time to hand out invites
-simple tips for successful show
-thanks for your recent order (blue and pink)
-thank you for the order placed at ___'s show
-thank you for your hospitality
-booking benefit reminder
-thank you for scheduling a catalog show
-extend your 10% off discount
-my wish list
-thank you for inviting me into your home
-you can earn some free
-PC had new products and recipes to share
-wonderful time to be a hostess
-just keeping you posted (adjusments)
-dates to remember
-increase show sales with The Pampered Chef, Ltd.Also I have a TON of "it's a brand new catalog" postcards from the booster.Debbie gets first shot and anything she doesn't want will go into a marketplace thread of my own.

Last edited:
DebbieSAChef said:
Oh and I once purchased from someone some large white envelopes with the Pc logo at the top left hand corner and the saying "The kitchen store that comes to your door" written at the bottom. Measurements are like 9 1/2 x 13or something like that. I don't know where this person got them from but I am running out and love them. Does anyone know where I can get some, or do you have any for sale?
Those were from Town and Country Printing, from before the tagline/vendor change. You can replicate them by using plain white envelopes and printing return address labels with the logo on them.

DebbieSAChef said:
Thanks,

Merrill has "host envelopes" that are about that size that might work for your needs. They can be found under "By Words" - "Business Enhancers" - "Host Envelopes". Price is not too bad - $8.95 for 50.

Thanks ladies!!I knew I could count on you all!! Thanks Ann that's a great idea!!

$8.95 for 50, that is really not too bad. I love big PC envelopes, thank you Tasha.

Gillian you are a lifesaver!! PM me a price for all of these items! Thanks!!

Postcards -
-I love referrals
-thank you for scheduling a cooking show
-thanks for your recent order (blue and pink)
-thank you for the order placed at ___'s show
-thank you for your hospitality
-booking benefit reminder
-thank you for scheduling a catalog show
-extend your 10% off discount
-thank you for inviting me into your home
-you can earn some free
-PC had new products and recipes to share
-wonderful time to be a hostess

Recipe cards -
20 Phyllo wrapped asparagus cards
9 Caprese Mini sandwiches cards
9 chicken primavera risotto cards
8 profiterole puffs cards
20 Sticky caramel cakes cards

Supplies -
1 sealed pack of notecards with products and logo on front (Merrill)
1 sealed pack of PC logo post-its (10 pads from Merrill)
5 citrus peelers
3 s/s 2007 Season's best
9 s/s 2006 Season's best
1 full package of fake $100 bills (what difference would $100's per week make in your life) from the Booster

I know you have some stickers too. Let me know what you got!!

Hey Debbie- I couldn't find any stickers but I did find some of the big envelopes from Merrill and threw them in the box :D I do need you to PM me your address for the millionth time and I PROMISE that I will write it down!!

I have another alternative for you for your big envelopes. I have recently joined Cello In a Box, and among other things, we have tape sealer bags that are clear that are sold for $8.95 for 100. There are no PC logos or anything, but it's clear...so when you are passing them around or mailing them, people can see the beautiful catalog inside. It's like free advertising in a way! And it's a better deal than Merrill's because you are getting more for your money. You can check them out at http://www.celloinabox.com/shop/shopaff.asp?affid=745 They are under the retail and business bags tab. Hope this helps!

Just a note, you can still go to Nancys until Aug 31st and order stickers and postcards at a discount. I just did to.

Thanks
schel said:
Just a note, you can still go to Nancys until Aug 31st and order stickers and postcards at a discount. I just did to.

That's a great idea. I didn't even think about that. One last order for Nancy. That would be nice. Stickers are always good to have.

Nancy sure does look like she has some great deals. I"m gonna miss her.

can someone please post Nancy's website? I know there is still a little note about it on PC's website, but with it being down...well you know!!:D

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/home.htm

Here ya go

I don't know why they are not going with Nancy anymore. If it is because she is retiring then I understand. To bad they do not have another person to take her place!

I think it is because PC is going in this new slick, fancy direction and Nancy's is just too homey. I really wish PC would just stick with the crescent roll favorites (recipes and an analogy for the company and products itself!) because they seem to be what people love about PC. When I offered my hostesses a choice of goat-cheese tart and wrapped asparagus EVERY, SINGLE, ONE of them asked me for a braid, ring or wreath instead.

gilliandanielle said:
I think it is because PC is going in this new slick, fancy direction and Nancy's is just too homey. I really wish PC would just stick with the crescent roll favorites (recipes and an analogy for the company and products itself!) because they seem to be what people love about PC. When I offered my hostesses a choice of goat-cheese tart and wrapped asparagus EVERY, SINGLE, ONE of them asked me for a braid, ring or wreath instead.

I gotta tell you... ME TOO!!!!
I am there with you!
I ususlly promote the good ole PC traditional recipes!
I prefer them also.

that goat cheese thing was terrible! I love the new brownie recipe though mmmmmm chocolate!

What are some affordable supplies I can get for my first Pampered Chef recruit?

There are several affordable options for supplies that will help your first recruit get started with Pampered Chef. Some popular choices include our Basics Tool Set, which includes essential kitchen tools at a budget-friendly price. Our Flexible Cutting Mats and Nonstick Cookware Set are also great options for those just starting out.

Do you offer any discounts or special offers for first-time recruits?

Yes, we do offer discounts and special offers for first-time recruits. Our New Consultant Kit is available at a discounted price and includes a variety of essentials to help your recruit get started. We also offer a discounted price on our Starter Kit when you host a Pampered Chef party.

What are the must-have items for a first-time recruit?

The must-have items for a first-time recruit will depend on their individual needs and preferences. However, some popular choices among our consultants include our Stoneware Collection, which is versatile and durable, and our Rockcrok Collection, which is perfect for one-pot meals and easy clean-up.

Are there any budget-friendly options for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of options for hosting a budget-friendly Pampered Chef party. Our Virtual Party option allows you to host a party from the comfort of your own home, making it easy and affordable. You can also take advantage of our Host Rewards program, which offers discounts and free products based on party sales.

Can I receive a discount on my own Pampered Chef purchases as a consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a discount on your own purchases. This is a great perk for consultants who love our products and want to save on their personal orders. Plus, the more you sell, the higher your discount will be!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TriciaAnn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TriciaAnn
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedChef4U
  • whitneythompson