• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Chefers in Germany Looking for Business Supplies?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for chefs in Germany, including high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, food storage containers, and kitchen organization solutions. Customers can order these products online and have them shipped to Germany, and there are often special discounts and promotions available. The products can also be customized with a business logo, and there are training and support resources available through the website and consultants.
yaryan
I just moved to Germany in March and am having a terrible time getting a business license to sell on the military post. It can be done, but I am told it takes months to get approved since I live off post in private housing. So...if anyone is in the vicinity and needs business supplies, I can send you a list of what I have. Thanks!

Stephanie
[email protected]

You should still be able to do business while you are waiting on approval. ;)

I live in Germany an when I asked about the business license they gave me the run around and no one knew what needed to be done. thankfully ive only done shows off base an live off base also. i would try to see if anyone would want to do catalog shows or even have one at your house.

Looking for into on this I am fixing to have a new recruit in Germany and I want to make sure she has the right info to start her business what kind of info can you let me know so I can get her started correctly. TIA

Related to Any Chefers in Germany Looking for Business Supplies?

1. What type of business supplies does Pampered Chef offer for chefs in Germany?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for chefs in Germany, including high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, food storage containers, and kitchen organization solutions.

2. Can I order Pampered Chef products online and have them shipped to Germany?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online and have them shipped to Germany. We offer international shipping for our customers, making it easy for chefs in Germany to access our products.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for chefs in Germany?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions for chefs in Germany. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for the latest deals and offers.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef products with my business logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for our products, including adding your business logo. This is a great way to promote your business while using high-quality kitchen tools and supplies.

5. Are there any training or support resources available for chefs using Pampered Chef products in Germany?

Yes, we provide training and support resources for chefs using Pampered Chef products in Germany. Our website offers instructional videos and recipes, and our consultants are available to answer any questions and provide assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedChef4U
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
Replies