• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Discontinued Olive Pitter Wanted

In summary, the Pampered Chef no longer carries the discontinued olive pitter in their current product line and there is no guarantee of availability or quality through third-party sellers. However, there are alternative products available, such as the Cherry & Olive Pitter or Citrus Press. The olive pitter may have been discontinued due to constant product updates and it is not guaranteed to be brought back into the product line. The company values customer feedback and is always looking to improve and expand their offerings.
husbandwifepcteam
Hi everyone!!! I am in search of an olive pitter. I believe it was discontinued. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks,
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

YES - it was discontinued last summer.

You might want to re-post this in the MARKETPLACE on this site.

That is an area that folks go to buy & sell items.

I do have one - used - but in good condition.

Hi Michelle,I did a quick search and it looks like the olive pitter you're looking for may have been discontinued. However, I did find some other options that might work for you. Have you considered a handheld cherry/olive pitter? They're usually less expensive and can still get the job done. Another option could be using a small paring knife to carefully remove the pit. I hope this helps and good luck with your search!

1. Can I still purchase the discontinued olive pitter from Pampered Chef?

No, unfortunately we no longer carry the discontinued olive pitter in our current product line.

2. Is there a similar product available that I can use instead?

Yes, we have a variety of other kitchen tools that can be used to pit olives, such as our Cherry & Olive Pitter or our Citrus Press.

3. Can I find the discontinued olive pitter through a third-party seller?

We cannot guarantee the availability or quality of the discontinued olive pitter through third-party sellers. We recommend using our current products for the best experience.

4. Why was the olive pitter discontinued?

We constantly review and update our product line to meet the needs and preferences of our customers. The discontinued olive pitter may have been replaced with a newer, more efficient model.

5. Can I request for the discontinued olive pitter to be brought back?

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions, but we cannot guarantee that the discontinued olive pitter will be brought back into our product line. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandi2candy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • Niki