• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Care & Use Guide for Cherry Pitter

In summary, to clean your cherry pitter, disassemble it and wash all parts in warm soapy water before drying and reassembling. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. To use it, place a cherry in the chamber and press down on the plunger to remove the pit. It is designed specifically for cherries and may not work with other fruits. To store it, disassemble and store in a dry place, keeping the locking ring and plunger separate, and consider using the original packaging for protection.
jbondr
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Care and Use Guide for the Cherry/Olive Pitter? I would even take a scanned copy. I have a customer who requested it and HO doesn't have them available for discontinued products. You can e-mail a scan of it to my address below.
Thanks for checking!!

[email protected]

Hi there,I don't have a scanned copy of the Care and Use Guide for the Cherry/Olive Pitter, but I did some research and found a PDF version online. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your customer!Sincerely,

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have the Care & Use Guide for the Cherry Pitter. I would be happy to email you a scanned copy. Just let me know and I'll send it over to you. Happy to help!

1. How do I clean my cherry pitter?

To clean your cherry pitter, disassemble it by removing the locking ring and pulling out the plunger. Wash all parts in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. Make sure to remove any fruit residue or debris from the blade and gears for optimal performance.

2. Can I put my cherry pitter in the dishwasher?

Yes, the cherry pitter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan of your product.

3. How do I use the cherry pitter?

To use the cherry pitter, place a cherry in the chamber with the stem side facing down. Gently press down on the plunger to pierce the cherry and remove the pit. Repeat with each cherry, and remember to empty the pit container as needed.

4. Can I use the cherry pitter for other fruits?

The cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries and may not work effectively with other fruits. Please refer to the care and use guide for other recommended fruits or contact our customer service for assistance.

5. How do I store my cherry pitter?

To store your cherry pitter, disassemble it and store the parts in a dry place. Make sure to store the locking ring and plunger separately to prevent any damage. We also recommend storing it in its original packaging to protect it from dust and debris.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryMVA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • krahema