• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Ultimate Slice N'grate

In summary, the Ultimate Slice N'grate is a versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a durable plastic body. It can be used for both slicing and grating and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. It also comes with a storage container for the interchangeable blades and can be used with a variety of fruits and vegetables, except for very hard or frozen items.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have the use and care card for the Ultimate Slice n'Grate. I have looked all over for mine to make a copy for someone and can't find it. If someone could scan it and e-mail it I would be so grateful!

You can go on CC and look up the Use & Care guide and/or Product information guide.

AJPratt said:
You can go on CC and look up the Use & Care guide and/or Product information guide.

I think she's talking about the OLD version of our current Mandoline....so I don't think you'll easily find it on CC. I've found old product info guides by googling on the name. I did it once before with the Checkered Cake inserts...but if you go to the website it resides on, you can't find it the regular way. :)

Oh, I see!

Thank you, Bobbi! That was what I was looking for!

1. Can the Ultimate Slice N'grate be used for both slicing and grating?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice N'grate is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both slicing and grating. It comes with interchangeable blades for different slicing and grating options.

2. Is the Ultimate Slice N'grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice N'grate is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

3. What materials is the Ultimate Slice N'grate made of?

The Ultimate Slice N'grate is made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a durable plastic body. This ensures long-lasting use and easy maintenance.

4. Does the Ultimate Slice N'grate come with a storage container for the blades?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice N'grate comes with a storage container to safely store the interchangeable blades when not in use. This makes it convenient to keep all the parts together and organized.

5. Can the Ultimate Slice N'grate be used with all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice N'grate can be used with a wide range of fruits and vegetables, including harder produce like potatoes and carrots. However, we recommend avoiding very hard or frozen items to prevent damage to the blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Olivecook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u