• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Use & Care Card for Ultimate Slice & Grate

In summary, the Use & Care Card for the Ultimate Slice & Grate can be found inside the product packaging or on the Pampered Chef website. It includes instructions for use and maintenance, safety precautions, and tips for best results. A new card can be requested if lost, and a translated version is available upon request from customer service. It is recommended to keep the Use & Care Card for future reference, but a digital version is also available on the website.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a customer who is having a hard time using the Slice and Grate, and no longer has the use and care card. Anybody have one they can post for me?

You can look it up on the website

look it up?Even if it's a discontinued item??

She is not asking about the Ultimate Mandolin, but the USG. I don't think it would still be online. And unfortunately I don't have mine either. What exactly is she having problems with?

Debbie :D

oops sorry didn't catch that

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer is having trouble with the Slice and Grate. I would be happy to share the use and care card with you. You can also find a digital version on the Pampered Chef website. In the meantime, here are some tips for using the Slice and Grate:
1. Make sure to use firm, steady pressure when slicing or grating.
2. Clean the blades after each use to prevent buildup and ensure smooth slicing.
3. Use the safety holder to protect your fingers while slicing.
4. For best results, use the Slice and Grate on a flat, stable surface.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. Where can I find the Use & Care Card for the Ultimate Slice & Grate?

The Use & Care Card for the Ultimate Slice & Grate can be found inside the product packaging or on the Pampered Chef website under the product's listing.

2. What information is included on the Use & Care Card?

The Use & Care Card includes instructions for proper use and maintenance of the Ultimate Slice & Grate, as well as safety precautions and tips for getting the best results from the product.

3. Can I request a new Use & Care Card if I have lost mine?

Yes, you can request a new Use & Care Card by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. They will be happy to send you a digital or physical copy.

4. Is the Use & Care Card available in multiple languages?

At this time, the Use & Care Card for the Ultimate Slice & Grate is only available in English. However, you can request a translated version from customer service.

5. Do I need to keep the Use & Care Card for the lifetime of the product?

Yes, we recommend keeping the Use & Care Card for future reference, as it contains important information about the product. You can also find a digital version on our website for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Olivecook