• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO-US&G Slice & Grate Use & Care Guide - Request for Directions

In summary, the Iso-Us&G Use & Care Card is a helpful tool that provides instructions and tips for using and caring for Pampered Chef Iso-Us&G cookware. It can be found inside the packaging or accessed online on the Pampered Chef website. The card includes specific instructions for using the cookware and recommends using mild dish soap and warm water for cleaning. It is important to follow these instructions to ensure the best results and prevent damage to the cookware.
reba515
I have a customer who has the old slice & grate but would like the directions again. I have searched about 20 threads and the files. Does anyone have one they can scan or a document ?

Can't find it on CC either.

TIA !! :)

bumping back up
anyone........................??

I have one. I will try to scan it and send it to you

Use & care for Slice & GrateI need your email to send it to you. Too big to upload

I PM'd you thanks ....very much! :D

1. What is the purpose of the Iso-Us&G Use & Care Card?

The Iso-Us&G Use & Care Card is a helpful tool designed to provide instructions and tips for using and caring for your Pampered Chef Iso-Us&G cookware. It includes information on how to properly clean and maintain the cookware to ensure its longevity and performance.

2. How do I access the Use & Care Card?

The Use & Care Card can be found inside the packaging of your Pampered Chef Iso-Us&G cookware. It is a small card that can easily be removed and kept for future reference.

3. Can I find the Use & Care Card online?

Yes, the Use & Care Card can also be accessed online on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the product page for your specific Iso-Us&G cookware and scroll down to the "Use & Care" section. You can then view or download the card.

4. Are there any special instructions for using the Iso-Us&G cookware?

Yes, the Use & Care Card provides specific instructions for using the Iso-Us&G cookware, including recommended cooking temperatures and techniques. It is important to follow these instructions to ensure the best results and to avoid damaging the cookware.

5. How should I clean my Iso-Us&G cookware?

The Use & Care Card recommends using mild dish soap and warm water to clean the Iso-Us&G cookware. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the non-stick surface. It is also important to dry the cookware thoroughly before storing to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Marg