• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cherry Pitter: New or Used

In summary, purchasing a new cherry pitter has several benefits, including being in perfect working condition, having a warranty, and updated features. The decision to invest in a used cherry pitter depends on personal preferences and budget. Important features to look for in a cherry pitter include sturdy construction, non-slip base, and an easy-to-use mechanism. While specifically designed for cherries, cherry pitters can also be used for other fruits. To clean and maintain a cherry pitter, it is recommended to wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly, and occasionally lubricate with food-safe oil.
prnces515
Ok so my sister is devastated that there is no longer a cherry pitter. Does anyone have one new or used that they would consider selling?

We need to come back with this at least for the S/S selling seasons!

I'm not parting with mine...LOL...I don't use it often, but when I do....it's a LIFESAVER!!

Got one- used but barely. Not in a box or anything. I had 2 and sold the last one for $9.00 plus whatever actual shipping is.

PM me if interested as I might not remember to return to this thread

Does anyone still have one avaiable?

I am also looking for the Cherry olive pitter if someone has 2 of these???
Please Let me know?!?!

Related to Looking for a Cherry Pitter: New or Used

1. What are the benefits of purchasing a new cherry pitter?

There are several benefits to purchasing a new cherry pitter. Firstly, a new cherry pitter will be in perfect working condition, ensuring that it effectively pits your cherries without any issues. Additionally, many new cherry pitters come with warranties, providing peace of mind in case of any malfunctions. Lastly, a new cherry pitter will likely have updated features and technology, making the pitting process even easier and more efficient.

2. Is it worth investing in a used cherry pitter?

The decision to invest in a used cherry pitter ultimately depends on your personal preferences and budget. While a used cherry pitter may be more affordable, there is a risk of it not working properly or breaking down sooner than a new one. However, if you are able to find a used cherry pitter in good condition and at a significantly lower price, it may be worth considering.

3. Are there any specific features to look for in a cherry pitter?

Some important features to look for in a cherry pitter include a sturdy construction, non-slip base, and an easy-to-use mechanism. It's also helpful to look for a cherry pitter with multiple sizes of pits to accommodate different types of cherries. Additionally, some cherry pitters come with a splatter shield to prevent juice and pits from making a mess.

4. Can a cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

While cherry pitters are specifically designed for pitting cherries, they can also be used for other small, round fruits such as olives, grapes, and even small tomatoes. Make sure to check the product description or manual to see if the cherry pitter can be used for other fruits.

5. How do I clean and maintain a cherry pitter?

Cleaning and maintaining your cherry pitter is important to ensure it continues to work effectively. Most cherry pitters can be easily disassembled for cleaning and can be washed with warm soapy water. It's also recommended to dry the cherry pitter thoroughly after each use to prevent rusting. Additionally, some cherry pitters may require occasional lubrication with food-safe oil to keep the mechanism working smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies