• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pitter Wanted - Willing to Buy!

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits from cherries, making the process of preparing them for cooking or snacking more efficient. It typically consists of a handle, chamber, and mechanism to remove the pit. Using a cherry pitter can save time and effort compared to pitting cherries by hand. Most cherry pitters can be used with all types of cherries, but it's recommended to check for compatibility. At Pampered Chef, their cherry pitters come with a limited lifetime warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a cherry pitter or two they would be willing to sell?
Just pm me if you do ok?

This is not the same as an old-style corer, is it?

I don't think so but I've never seen either one so hopefully someone else can clarify?

Sorry, I can be of no help! I've had quite a few people try to order this product from me lately! I wish PC still sold it! Hopefully they will come back out with it or a new and improved one!

I was FINALLY able to find one this past Summer for a host....Paid a PRETTY price for it as well!!!!

They are rare and expensive - and those who have them - don't want to part wiht them...:p

HAPPY SEARCHING!!!;)

~ G

what Gina said. They are going for $$$$$$$$$$ on Ebay.

I was just about to say that too!

Related to Cherry Pitter Wanted - Willing to Buy!

What is a cherry pitter?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool specifically designed to remove the pits (or seeds) from cherries, making it easier and more efficient to prepare cherries for cooking or snacking.

How does a cherry pitter work?

A cherry pitter usually consists of a handle, a chamber to hold the cherry, and a mechanism to remove the pit. The cherry is placed in the chamber, and the handle is pressed down, causing the mechanism to push the pit out through a small opening while keeping the cherry intact.

Why would I need a cherry pitter?

Pitting cherries by hand can be a messy and time-consuming task. A cherry pitter can save you time and effort, allowing you to quickly and easily remove the pits from a large amount of cherries.

What types of cherries can a cherry pitter be used for?

Most cherry pitters are designed to work with all types of cherries, including sweet cherries, sour cherries, and even smaller varieties like chokecherries. However, it's always a good idea to check the product specifications to ensure it is compatible with the specific type of cherry you are using.

Do you offer any warranties or guarantees for your cherry pitters?

At Pampered Chef, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on our cherry pitters. This means that if there are any defects or issues with your pitter, we will replace it free of charge. Additionally, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • prnces515
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies