• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pitter Wanted - Shipping to 30040 - Lisa Needs Help!

In summary, the cherry pitter measures 8 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can be shipped to any address within the United States and can pit up to 6 cherries at a time. The cherry pitter also comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am searching for a Cherry Pitter for a customer of mine. Please let me know if you have one and how much you would like for it.

Thanks!
Lisa

Shipping would be to zip code 30040.

I need one, too for my sister. zip: 43103

Good luck ya'll its like getting your hands on a rare treasure!!

When I needed one for my aunt I was able to find it in the Let's Make A Deal yahoo group. I posted that I needed one and like 3 people emailed me saying they had one! So if you are in need of one, I suggest joining that group and looking there.

What are the dimensions of the cherry pitter?

The cherry pitter measures 8 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 2 inches in height.

Is the cherry pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cherry pitter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

Can the cherry pitter be shipped to a different address?

Yes, the cherry pitter can be shipped to any address within the United States. Please provide the shipping address at checkout.

How many cherries can the pitter pit at once?

The cherry pitter can pit up to 6 cherries at a time.

Is the cherry pitter covered by a warranty?

Yes, the cherry pitter comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • ChefJeniLobdell