• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangular Lid/Bowl / Cherry Olive Pitter

In summary, the Rectangular Lid/Bowl is a versatile solution for storing and serving food, with a lid that can be used to cover the bowl and keep food fresh and a bowl that can be used for mixing, marinating, or serving dishes. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, as well as oven safe up to 350°F (176°C). The Cherry Olive Pitter features a sharp, stainless steel blade for easily removing pits from cherries and olives, and can also be used for other small, pitted fruits such as grapes, plums, and small berries. It is easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly after each use.
Stacy9636
Does anybody have a new Rectangular Lid/Bowl they would part with and a new Cherry Olive Pitter they would also part with?

Thanks!
Stacy

If you're talking about the Classic Stoneware rectangular Lid/bowl, yes, I have it. Yes, I'd be willing to part with it.

i have the rect bowl lid as well... used maybe 2 times

What would you be willing to sell it for? I am trying to find one for one of my clients, once I know what you would sell it for, I can let her know. Thanks!

Related to Rectangular Lid/Bowl / Cherry Olive Pitter

What is the purpose of the Rectangular Lid/Bowl?

The Rectangular Lid/Bowl is designed to provide a convenient and versatile solution for storing and serving food. The lid can be used to cover the bowl and keep food fresh, while the bowl itself can be used for mixing, marinating, or serving dishes.

Is the Rectangular Lid/Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Lid/Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use. It is also oven safe up to 350°F (176°C) for reheating or cooking food.

How does the Cherry Olive Pitter work?

The Cherry Olive Pitter features a sharp, stainless steel blade that easily removes pits from cherries and olives. Simply place the fruit in the pitter and press down on the handle to remove the pit.

Can the Cherry Olive Pitter be used for other types of fruit?

While the Cherry Olive Pitter is specifically designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small, pitted fruits such as grapes, plums, and small berries.

Is the Cherry Olive Pitter easy to clean?

Yes, the Cherry Olive Pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly after each use for optimal maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Lisa2Boys
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies