• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pitter Wanted: Have 2 Customers in Need

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool that removes pits from cherries, making them easier to use in recipes or eat as a snack. It saves time and effort, prevents mess and wasted fruit, and works by pushing the cherry through a hole to separate the pit. Most cherry pitters can be used with a variety of cherry sizes and are easy to clean, with some being dishwasher safe.
nicke1215
I have 2 customers who would love to have the cherry pitter. Anyone have any extras for sale???

no one has any to part with?

I was on Ebay today and there are a few on there

I have one I used maybe once and it is not in box but is in excellent condition

Related to Cherry Pitter Wanted: Have 2 Customers in Need

What is a cherry pitter?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits from cherries, making it easier to use them in recipes or eat them as a snack.

What are the benefits of using a cherry pitter?

Using a cherry pitter saves time and effort when preparing cherries for cooking or eating. It also helps to prevent mess and wasted fruit.

How does the cherry pitter work?

The cherry pitter works by pushing the cherry through a small hole, which then separates the pit from the fruit. The pit is collected in a container while the pitted cherry comes out through another hole.

What types of cherries can be used with the cherry pitter?

Most cherry pitters are designed to work with a variety of cherry sizes, including sweet and sour cherries. However, larger cherries may need to be halved before using the pitter.

Is the cherry pitter easy to clean?

Yes, most cherry pitters are easy to clean as they can be disassembled and washed with soap and water. Some pitters are even dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefLisa