• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cherry Olive Pitter? I've Got One!

In summary, the Cherry Olive Pitter (2) is a versatile kitchen tool that makes removing pits and seeds from cherries and olives quick and easy. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and made with high-quality materials for durability. While it is designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables with proper positioning.
Lisa2Boys
I have a sister consultant that is looking for 2 Cherry Olive Pitters.

Thanks,

bumping . . . anyone out there?

I have one.

1. How do I use the Cherry Olive Pitter (2)?

Simply place the cherry or olive in the pitter and press down on the handle to remove the pit or seed. It's quick and easy!

2. Is the Cherry Olive Pitter (2) dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

3. Can I use the Cherry Olive Pitter (2) on large cherries or olives?

Yes, the pitter is designed to work with a variety of sizes, including larger cherries and olives. Just make sure to center the fruit in the pitter for best results.

4. Is the Cherry Olive Pitter (2) durable?

Yes, the pitter is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last for many uses. It's also backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can the Cherry Olive Pitter (2) be used for other fruits or vegetables?

While the pitter is specifically designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small fruits like grapes or small vegetables like cherry tomatoes. Just make sure to adjust the positioning for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Stacy9636
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies