• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cherry/Olive Pitter - Get Yours Today!

In summary, the cherry/olive pitter can be used by placing the fruit in it and squeezing the handles together. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for small fruits like grapes and blueberries. The pitter is made of durable stainless steel and should be hand washed for best results. It is important to dry the pitter completely before storing.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I am looking for 2-3 cherry/olive pitters. Please email me or send me a private message if you are willing to part with yours.

Thank you!

Just sent you an email.

I'm hoping this appears on the outlet soon -- I didn't have a use for it when it first came out, but now with a toddler who loves fruit AND olives, it would be very useful.

We have cherry orchards near us and when it is cherry time....here we go with dried cherries, cherry pie, cherry turnovers, etc. And I really don't like cherries unless I am the one preparing them!

Thanks everyone! Beth B had 3 that I was able to purchase!

Shari,

I just emailed you. I only had 2 of them!:eek: I was sure there were 3 but the other box was the spreader set.

1. How do I use the cherry/olive pitter?

To use the cherry/olive pitter, simply place the fruit in the pitter and squeeze the handles together. The pit will be removed from the fruit and collected in the pitter's container.

2. Is the cherry/olive pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cherry/olive pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher.

3. Can the cherry/olive pitter also be used for other small fruits?

Yes, the cherry/olive pitter can also be used for small fruits such as grapes and blueberries. However, it may not be suitable for larger fruits like peaches or plums.

4. What materials is the cherry/olive pitter made of?

Our cherry/olive pitter is made of durable stainless steel and features a non-slip grip handle for easy use.

5. How do I clean and maintain the cherry/olive pitter?

To clean the cherry/olive pitter, simply rinse it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. For best results, we recommend hand washing and avoiding abrasive cleaners. After use, make sure to dry the pitter completely before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Lisa2Boys
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies