• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Olive Pitter Wanted: Contact Michelle ASAP

In summary, an olive pitter is a kitchen tool that is used to remove pits from olives. It works by pressing down on the handle to push a metal scoop through the olive and surround the pit, making it easy to remove without damaging the olive. Having an olive pitter is important for anyone who enjoys cooking with olives, as it saves time and prevents mess. This particular olive pitter is designed to be durable, easy to use, and compact for storage. To purchase, one can contact the seller, Michelle, via phone or email. Supplies may be limited, so it is recommended to contact her as soon as possible.
husbandwifepcteam
Hi I am looking for a NIB olive pitter. If anyone has one they would be willing to sell please let me ASAP.
Thanks,
Michelle

Yes I have one. PM me.

Deb

I have one if you are still looking for one.

1. What is an olive pitter?

An olive pitter is a kitchen tool designed specifically for removing pits from olives. It usually consists of a handle and a small metal scoop that fits around the pit and easily removes it from the olive.

2. How does an olive pitter work?

An olive pitter works by pressing down on the handle, which pushes the metal scoop through the olive and surrounds the pit. The pit can then be easily removed without damaging the olive. Some models also have a built-in ejector to remove the pit from the scoop.

3. Why is it important to have an olive pitter?

An olive pitter is important for anyone who loves to cook with olives. Removing pits manually can be time-consuming and messy, and can also damage the olives. With an olive pitter, you can quickly and easily remove pits without any hassle.

4. What makes this olive pitter different from others on the market?

This olive pitter is specifically designed to be durable and easy to use. It has a comfortable handle and a sharp metal scoop that is perfect for removing pits from even the toughest olives. It is also compact and easy to store in your kitchen.

5. How can I purchase this olive pitter?

You can purchase this olive pitter by contacting Michelle, the seller. You can either call or email her to arrange for a purchase. Supplies may be limited, so it's best to contact her as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Niki
  • pcgogetter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • jnsr96