• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Buy - Sweet Caramel Sprinkles

In summary, the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are made with all-natural ingredients such as sugar, butter, cream, and vanilla extract. They can be used in various ways, including as a topping for desserts, added to baked goods, or incorporated into savory dishes. The sprinkles are also gluten-free and safe for those with gluten allergies. They can be purchased in bulk and do not contain any preservatives, but should be consumed within 6 months for best freshness.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I just had a brand new customer contact me and she wants to buy as many as possible of the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles as possible. If anyone has any on hand, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance Cheffers!

I don't think I have any extras, sorry (I will try to check tomorrow...can't now, since my extra items are in the bedroom closet and DH went to bed) - but you can place an order in P3 (I would do it by Friday)...and just date the Individual order for Feb 29th. Submit it by the 15th to get any item in the last month's catalog or special.In THIS Case, since the Caramel Sprinkles are on back order, it says that orders received by Friday the 9th, will ship by the 16th. So it sounds like they still have them available, just on back order.Of course- someone may have them in stock to sell too....but just in case, thought I'd let you know. :)EDIT....you would have to submit by FRIDaY because I saw that they are on Stop Sell after Friday, so only submitted by Friday will count.

Last edited:
I thought you could only submit shows with a past date, not individual orders.

pampchefrhondab said:
I thought you could only submit shows with a past date, not individual orders.

Nope! You can do individual orders too. The only reason I know is because I needed some copies of Cookbook for a Cause, and someone on here suggested to try it and it worked!

1. What are the ingredients in the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

The Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are made with all-natural ingredients including sugar, butter, cream, and vanilla extract.

2. How can I use the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles in my cooking?

The Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle them on top of desserts like ice cream or cupcakes, mix them into baked goods like cookies or brownies, or even add them to savory dishes like roasted vegetables or grilled meats for a touch of sweetness.

3. Are the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are gluten-free and are safe for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities to consume.

4. Can I purchase the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles in bulk?

Yes, the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are available for purchase in larger quantities for those who need a larger supply for baking or cooking purposes.

5. Do the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles have any preservatives?

No, the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles do not contain any preservatives. They are made with all-natural ingredients and are best consumed within 6 months of purchase for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • blarrabee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies