• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals on Cherry Pitters - Shop ISO Cherry Pitter Now!

In summary, At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cherry pitters to fit your specific needs. Our ISO Cherry Pitter is a customer favorite and is great for pitting large quantities of cherries quickly and efficiently. It is also easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and can be used for pitting olives and small plums. However, it is not recommended for larger fruits. With proper use and maintenance, the ISO Cherry Pitter can last for many years and comes with a lifetime guarantee. We often have deals and promotions on our products, including the ISO Cherry Pitter, which can be found by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I am in search of a brand new Cherry Pitter. Two would be great...but at least one. Please let me know what the total cost would be for these two plus shipping to zip code 48180. Will consider two separate Cherry Pitters if you only have one, but definitely want to save money on shipping if possible.

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pampered-Chef-Cherry-and-Olive-Pitter-New-box-/180772917406?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a16e7d09e#ht_500wt_1287

1. How do I know which cherry pitter is the best for me?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cherry pitters to fit your specific needs. Our ISO Cherry Pitter is a customer favorite and is great for pitting large quantities of cherries quickly and efficiently. However, if you only need to pit a few cherries at a time, our handheld cherry pitter may be a better option.

2. Is the ISO Cherry Pitter easy to clean?

Yes, the ISO Cherry Pitter is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply wash it with warm soapy water and a brush. The pitter also comes apart for easy cleaning and storage.

3. Can I use the ISO Cherry Pitter for other fruits?

Yes, the ISO Cherry Pitter can also be used for pitting olives and small plums. It is not recommended for larger fruits such as peaches or apricots.

4. How long does the ISO Cherry Pitter typically last?

The lifespan of the ISO Cherry Pitter will vary depending on usage and care. With proper use and maintenance, it can last for many years. We also offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our Pampered Chef products, so you can trust in the quality of our products.

5. Do you offer any deals or promotions for the ISO Cherry Pitter?

At Pampered Chef, we often have deals and promotions on various products, including the ISO Cherry Pitter. We recommend signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media to stay updated on any current deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • cathyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • SusanBP0129