• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Caramel And/Or Cinnamon Sprinkles

In summary, Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles are two products offered by Pampered Chef. Iso Caramel is a creamy and indulgent caramel sauce that can be used as a topping or filling, while Cinnamon Sprinkles are a blend of cinnamon and sugar used for adding sweetness to dishes. Both products are gluten-free and should be stored properly for freshness. They can also be used in savory dishes and there are various recipe ideas for using them in sweet or savory dishes.
Jillmami
If anyone has any caramel sprinkles, I'll take them!! I have a customer who would really love these!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 2 or 3 of the cinnamon ones.

I will take them! Where are you in NC? I just moved here!

I'm in Mebane. It's between Durham and Burlington, right off I40/85. Where are you? Maybe we can meet as save you on shipping.

I'm in wake forest.

I might be going to nc women's hospital this week to visit a friend. is that close to you?

I don't know. Is it in Greensboro? I am between Greensboro and Raleigh. I will be in the NW section of Greensboro tomorrow for a party. I'll pm you and we can see what we can work out. I do have 3 bottles of the cinnamon.

ETA: I just mapquested women's hospital. If you take I40 to get there the store I mentioned in the pm is on your way.

Last edited:
Need more? I have some cinnamon bottles. LMK...thanks! :D

I would take cinnamon sprinkles .... how much?

What are Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles are two separate products offered by Pampered Chef. Iso Caramel is a creamy and indulgent caramel sauce that can be used as a topping for desserts, dips, or even as a filling for baked goods. Cinnamon Sprinkles, on the other hand, are a blend of cinnamon and sugar that can be used to add a touch of sweetness to dishes like French toast, pancakes, or oatmeal.

Are Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, both Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles are gluten-free. They are made with high-quality ingredients and are free from any gluten-containing grains.

How should I store Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Iso Caramel should be stored in the refrigerator after opening, while Cinnamon Sprinkles can be stored at room temperature. Both products should be tightly sealed to maintain freshness.

Can I use Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles in savory dishes?

While these products are typically used in sweet dishes, they can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes. For example, Iso Caramel can be used as a glaze for meats or as a topping for roasted vegetables. Cinnamon Sprinkles can be sprinkled on top of roasted sweet potatoes or added to a marinade for chicken or pork.

What are some recipe ideas using Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles can be used in a variety of recipes, such as drizzling Iso Caramel over apple pie, adding Cinnamon Sprinkles to homemade granola, or using both products to make a delicious caramel apple dip. You can also get creative and use them in your own unique recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • llviscarra