• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Boiler Wanted: Seeking Seller

In summary, a double boiler is a kitchen tool used for gently and evenly heating or melting delicate foods. It consists of two pots stacked on top of each other, with the bottom pot filled with water to produce steam that heats the top pot. It is essential for tasks that require precise temperature control and is made from high-quality stainless steel with a thick bottom for even heat distribution. It comes in various sizes and can be used on all stovetops and in the oven. To clean and care for it, hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners. With proper care, a double boiler can last for years.
I have a customer who is wanting to buy the Double Boiler. Please let me if any one has one they can part with. Thanks

i have one not in the box but in a bag - never used. i joined pc after this product was out of the catalog. how much should i charge her?

It sold new for $28.50, with the dipping tool.

I have one NIB.

I also have one NIB in case there are bunches of other people out there who want one! : )

straitfan said:
I also have one NIB in case there are bunches of other people out there who want one! : )

My team member was asking about one before she started! I didn't know we ever sold a double boiler. How much do you want to charge? Her zip code is 94044. Let me know the amount, and I'll ask her if she's interested.

I have one new in box that I'll sell to the first person to PM me for $23 plus shipping from Texas.It's now spoken for.

Last edited:

Related to Double Boiler Wanted: Seeking Seller

1. What is a double boiler and why do I need one?

A double boiler is a kitchen tool used for gently and evenly heating or melting delicate foods such as chocolate, butter, or sauces. It consists of two pots, one stacked on top of the other, with the bottom pot filled with water. The steam from the water gently heats the top pot, preventing the food from burning or overheating. It is essential for tasks that require precise temperature control and can help prevent scorching or separating of ingredients.

2. What materials are used to make your double boilers?

Our double boilers are made from high-quality stainless steel, which is durable, rust-resistant, and safe for food use. The pots are also designed with a thick bottom to ensure even heat distribution and prevent hot spots.

3. What sizes are available for the double boiler?

We offer double boilers in a variety of sizes to suit different cooking needs. Our smallest size is 1.5 quarts, perfect for melting small amounts of ingredients. We also have 2, 3, and 4 quart sizes available for larger quantities of food.

4. Can the double boiler be used on all stovetops?

Yes, our double boilers are designed to be versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. They are also safe for use in the oven for additional cooking methods.

5. How do I clean and care for my double boiler?

To clean your double boiler, simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or tools that may scratch the surface. For stubborn stains or food residue, soak the pot in warm water before cleaning. With proper care, your double boiler will last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • scottcooks