• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Replacement Straws for Broken Tumblers?

In summary, Iso: Straws for Tumblers are reusable, BPA-free plastic straws designed specifically to fit Pampered Chef's insulated tumblers. They are approximately 9 inches in length and can be used with hot drinks. They come in a variety of colors, including blue, green, pink, and purple.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a host who has at least one broken straw (maybe two) for her Double Wall Tumblers - thanks to her kiddos. Anyone have extra straws from broken tumblers? I might suggest to HO that they become a replacement part, unless they are targeted for retirement from the catalog soon.

TAP plastics - it is 1/4" outside diameter acrylic piping. Not sure about the clear washer, though.

Where do you find it? Lowes, Home Depot, etc?

Starbucks has replacement straws. I've seen them at other places too. . .Target maybe or our local superstore.

1. What is the purpose of Iso: Straws for Tumblers?

Iso: Straws for Tumblers are designed to fit perfectly in Pampered Chef's insulated tumblers, allowing you to easily sip your favorite drinks while on the go.

2. Are Iso: Straws for Tumblers reusable?

Yes, they are reusable and made from durable, BPA-free plastic. You can wash them in the dishwasher or by hand for multiple uses.

3. How long are the Iso: Straws for Tumblers?

Each straw measures approximately 9 inches in length, making it suitable for most tumblers and cups.

4. Can I use Iso: Straws for Tumblers with hot drinks?

Yes, they are heat-resistant and safe to use with hot drinks. However, please use caution when handling hot beverages.

5. Do the Iso: Straws for Tumblers come in different colors?

Yes, they are available in a variety of fun colors to match your tumbler or add a pop of color to your drink. Choose from blue, green, pink, or purple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mystik
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran