• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tara Foss of Oxford, ME: Contact Liz for Payment!

In summary, Tara Foss is a Pampered Chef consultant who assists customers with purchases and educates them about products. Liz is designated as the point of contact for payment inquiries, as Tara may be busy with other customers or events. Liz can be reached by calling or emailing her, with her contact information provided by Tara or on the Pampered Chef website. Credit card payments are accepted by Pampered Chef, which can be provided to Liz when contacting her for payment. It is recommended to make payments as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of orders, and any specific deadlines or payment policies should be checked with Liz.
lizcooks4u
Looking for Tara Foss of Oxford, ME! AKA Kaluhakiggy

I sent her the double boiler as agreed without payment but I have still not received payment. Please contact me and send payment.

Thanks;

[email protected]

Please use the above email address for PayPal payment.

THANKS.

I'm sure she's forgotten about the payment as she really wanted dbl boiler to make candy with before the holidays and didn't have the payment then but would after the holidays!!

I've tried contacting her personally without any success.

I'm sure if you contact her via email she will respond and make the payment. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Related to Tara Foss of Oxford, ME: Contact Liz for Payment!

1. Who is Tara Foss and what is her role at Pampered Chef?

Tara Foss is a Pampered Chef consultant and a resident of Oxford, ME. She helps customers with their purchases and educates them about the products.

2. Why do I need to contact Liz for payment instead of Tara Foss?

Tara Foss may be busy with other customers or events, so Liz is designated as the point of contact for payment inquiries. Liz is also a Pampered Chef consultant and can assist with any payment-related questions.

3. How can I reach Liz for payment?

You can reach Liz by calling or emailing her. Her contact information should be provided to you by Tara Foss or can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I pay for my order with a credit card?

Yes, Pampered Chef accepts credit card payments. You can provide your credit card information to Liz when contacting her for payment.

5. Is there a deadline for payment?

Yes, it is recommended to make payments as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of your order. Please check with Liz for any specific deadlines or payment policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474