• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

???? Is There Any Recipes for the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles

In summary, Someone asked for a recipe for the sweet caramel sprinkles. Becky found a recipe on the internet and it involved mixing cream cheese and marshmallow cream together, then adding in sprinkles. Other people have suggested using the sprinkles in different ways, such as adding them to ice cream or pudding, or using them in biscuit bites.
cooknmama
Hello everyone,
Is there any recipe out there for the sweet caramel sprinkles. I had a client ask but I havn't been able to find any. PLEASE HELP!! :)

make the biscuit bites and use half cinnamon and half caramel sprinkles - yummy!

Last edited:
where's that recipe? sorry i'm new to this.

I found this one on here the other day....
8 oz cream cheese, 1 container of marshmellow cream, 2 - 3 T sprinkles of your choice. great with grahmn crackers! I did what someone else said and that was mix the c.c and cream, then divide into thirds. I added 1 T of each sprinkle and put it in the new Dot trio bowl. Pretty cool and I sold more sprinkles that day than any other day!

these are GREAT. Thank you for your help!!!

Other tips for caramel sprinkles...

Add to vanilla ice cream for a sweet way to add flavor
Mix in to pudding used in trifles
Sprinkle over the top of chocolate chip cookie pizzas for extra flavor
Add to hot cocoa (mmm...)

Mix in pancake batter....

ohhh that would be good!!!!

sprinkle over freshly popped popcorn

Biscuit Bites

Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 8-inch saute pan
Stir in 1 Tablespoon Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and 1 Tablespoon Sweet Caramel Sprinkles
Add 1 tube biscuits (cut each biscuit into quaters)
Stir to coat the biscuits in the butter/sprinkles mixture
Shake more of the sprinkles on top (@ 1 Tablespoon of each)
Put pan into a 375 degree oven for @ 12 minutes - check to see that the biscuits are lightly brown and done
Slide biscuits onto a SA plate, serve warm....YUMMY! There is no self-control with these!

People at my shows have been going nuts over the dips in the trio bowl.

I make mine just a bit differently - because this is how I've made fruit dip for years:

8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces sour cream
1 jar Marshmallow Cream (7 ounce jar)

Mix this all up til fairly smooth,

then, I divide it into 3 prep bowls and add about a TBLS. of sprinkles to each bowl.

Stir, and serve in Trio Bowl. I've been serving it with pretzels, and apple wedges.

Gret idea Becky! I love that dip so I'm sure it would be fabulous with the sprinkles.

1. What ingredients are needed to make Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

The ingredients needed to make Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are white sugar, butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sea salt.

2. Can I use regular table salt instead of sea salt in this recipe?

Yes, you can use regular table salt instead of sea salt. However, sea salt adds a nice texture and flavor to the sprinkles.

3. How do I store Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

Sweet Caramel Sprinkles can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.

4. Can I use this recipe to make chocolate sprinkles?

Yes, you can use this recipe to make chocolate sprinkles. Simply substitute the white sugar with brown sugar and add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.

5. What are some ways to use Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

Sweet Caramel Sprinkles can be used to top ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, or any other dessert. They can also be added to hot chocolate or coffee for a sweet and salty twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsuzn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Lifeat50