• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes with Caramel Sprinkles - Try These Out!

In summary, Lisa says that the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles can be used in cookies, cakes, and coffee. She also suggests using them with cream cheese or powdered sugar.
Lifeat50
I am looking for recipe ideas for the Caramel Sprinkles. I have Easy Caramel Rolls, Sweet Sprinkles Dip and Sweet Caramel Cashews. Any other recipes that use the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

It's not a recipe, but a use........my kids will eat Oatmeal without complaint if we sprinkle this one before cooking.

I've also added when making cookies and crisps.

HTH
Lisa

I put it in with the apples when making apple pie and YUM!

I put one tablespoon with 4 oz of fat-free cream cheese and mix well. I use graham crackers with it to spread them on. The two times I have used it at "tasting shows", people have loved it! I do all 3 sprinkles this way!

It tastes great on popcorn or in hot chocolate! I've also used it on peach cobbler.

pcchefjane said:
I put one tablespoon with 4 oz of fat-free cream cheese and mix well. I use graham crackers with it to spread them on. The two times I have used it at "tasting shows", people have loved it! I do all 3 sprinkles this way!

I also add powdered sugar to the cream cheese!

I also use it on oatmeal, cream of wheat, ice-cream, hot-chocolate. apples.
It always amazes me, to see what else my kids will find to use it. I have used it in my coffee. Even though it does not disolve, it tastes good. Actually, we use all of the 3 sweet sprinkes for all the above. I will use my apple/peeler/corer slicer for school snacks and sprinke the sweet cinnamon on it. My kids love it and their friends and always amazed how the got the apples to look like that. My kids have even used the caramel sprinke to top the apple tartlets with instead of the nuts.

If you don't want chunks in your coffee, just add the Sprinkles to the grounds when you're making it. Delicious!I often sprinkle them on top of muffins, plain cookies, and cakes.

What are some delicious recipes that use caramel sprinkles?

Some delicious recipes that use caramel sprinkles include caramel apple pie, salted caramel brownies, caramel popcorn, caramel apple cider, and caramel hot chocolate.

Where can I find these delicious recipes with caramel sprinkles?

You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website, in our recipe books, or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration.

Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes with caramel sprinkles?

No, most of these recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, baking pan, and stove. However, some recipes may require a candy thermometer or pastry bag.

Can I substitute other types of sprinkles for caramel sprinkles in these recipes?

Yes, you can substitute different types of sprinkles such as chocolate or rainbow sprinkles for the caramel sprinkles. However, the flavor and texture of the final dish may be slightly different.

Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, these recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all levels. With clear instructions and the right tools, anyone can create delicious dishes with caramel sprinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lanelly7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • stayinathomemama