• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ideas for Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles

In summary, Jean recommends using the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle and Sweet Caramel Sprinkle in many different ways.
chefsuzn
What are some ideas to use the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle and Sweet Caramel Sprinkle?

Last night I made the apple spice cake from the 12 minute miracle cake recipes I found here. Then, I frosted it with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled Caramel Sprinkle on top. You can also roll the velvety chocolate truffles in the caramel sprinkle.For the Cinnamon, there is a recipe on the package for really easy Cinnamon Rolls. I sometimes prepare an apple with the PCS, fry it in butter for a couple of minutes until it is soft, and roll that up in the cinnamon rolls as well. (My DS has speech delays, and doesn't say much, but he says, "Apple Cinnamon Roll as clear as anything! He would eat them at every meal if I let him!)

Ideas for sprinklesThank you Jean for the suggestions.

in cream cheese spreads, in coffee, in oatmeal (these are all suggested in the catalog description) and I LOVE to do the caramel/cinnamon rolls with a quick icing on them!

stir them into pancake/waffle batter
add them to banana, pumpkin, or apple bread
sprinkle on applesauce
make caramel or cinnamon biscuit bites
stir them into yogurt
sprinkle on top of ice cream
use them in struesel on top of muffins
stir some into sugar cookie dough (YUM!)
stir some into cake batter
Sprinkle on top of Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake!

Oh, and if you skip the icing on the cinnamon rolls, you can make them into bread pudding if there are any left-overs:8 cups leftover cinnamon rolls, cubed
4 eggs
2 cups milk
1/4 C. sugar
1/4 C. butter, melted
1/2 t Vanilla Extract
1/4 t Ground Nutmeg
1 C. raisinsPlaced cubed cinnamon rolls in a 3Qt slow cooker. In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla and nutmeg; beat until smooth. Stir in raisins. Pour over cinnamon rolls; stir gently. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until a knife comes out clean.This was a huge hit at my St. Patrick's Day/Spring Kick-off show! :)

I use them on cinnamon rolls but I top the cinnamon rolls with mango chuncks and a generous amount of carmel sprinkles as well as some coconut. They turn out really pretty!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few delicious ideas for using our Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel Sprinkles! Here are some of my favorites:1. Sprinkle onto freshly popped popcorn for a sweet and savory snack.
2. Mix into pancake or waffle batter for a tasty breakfast treat.
3. Use as a topping for oatmeal or yogurt for added flavor and crunch.
4. Sprinkle onto baked apples or pears for a delicious dessert.
5. Mix into melted butter and drizzle over roasted sweet potatoes or carrots.
6. Add to homemade granola or trail mix for a flavorful twist.
7. Mix into cream cheese for a flavorful bagel spread.
8. Use as a topping for ice cream or frozen yogurt.
9. Sprinkle onto baked goods like muffins, scones, or coffee cake before baking for a tasty crust.
10. Mix into hot chocolate or coffee for a cozy drink.I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with our Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel Sprinkles! Happy cooking!

What are the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles made of?

The Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles are made of a delicious blend of cinnamon, sugar, and caramel. They add the perfect touch of sweetness and flavor to any dessert or snack.

How should I use the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles?

The Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles can be used in a variety of ways! You can sprinkle them on top of baked goods like cookies, cakes, or muffins for added flavor and texture. They can also be mixed into yogurt, oatmeal, or ice cream for a tasty treat.

Are the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions. However, please note that they are produced in a facility that also processes wheat, so there may be a risk of cross-contamination.

How should I store the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles?

The Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help maintain their freshness and prevent them from clumping together.

Can I use the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles as a topping for savory dishes?

While the Sweet Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles are typically used as a sweet topping, they can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes. Try sprinkling them on top of roasted vegetables or adding them to a marinade for a hint of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cooknmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Ashley8634