• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles

In summary, Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles is a versatile blend of caramel and cinnamon flavors that can be used to enhance the taste of various dishes and desserts. It is gluten-free and can be used in place of regular cinnamon in recipes. To preserve its flavor and texture, it should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.
chezshelly
Gold Member
If you have any new that you are willing to sell please let me know. Thanks!

I do! PM'ing you. :D

What is Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles is a special blend of caramel and cinnamon flavors that can be used to enhance the taste of various dishes and desserts.

How do I use Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles can be sprinkled on top of baked goods, added to coffee or tea, or used as a seasoning in savory dishes. It is versatile and can be used in a variety of ways to add a delicious flavor to your food.

Is Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles are gluten-free and safe for people with gluten sensitivities or allergies to consume.

Can I use Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles in place of regular cinnamon in recipes?

Yes, you can substitute Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles for regular cinnamon in recipes to add a unique flavor twist. Just keep in mind that it may alter the overall taste of the dish slightly.

How should I store Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Iso Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. Avoid exposing it to heat or moisture, as this can affect its flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mcarlsen49079
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • pc ri lisa