• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Lemon Aid Lady Cd's or Books

In summary, the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book is a compilation of recipes and tips for making refreshing and healthy lemon-based drinks, with easy-to-follow instructions and common ingredients. It can be used for parties and events, and does not require any special equipment or ingredients. However, it is only available through Pampered Chef.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
Anyone have any of the Lemon Aid Lady CD's that they want to part with?
  • Connect Your Calendar to Your Checkbook
  • SWEET SUMMER SUCCESSES (CD1)
  • SWEET SUMMER SUCCESSES (CD2)
  • SWEET HOLIDAY SUCCESSES
  • WHY--AND HOW--SMART PARTY PLAN PEOPLE SHARE THEIR BUSINESSES

Also looking for books as well
  • The Deeds that Lead to Committed Customers
  • Where - and How - to Find More Customers

If you do have them and are willing to part with them, I'd appreciate it! Will pay a reasonable amount plus shipping.

Please send me an E-Mail as I will get that more than a response to the thread.

Thank you!
Carol

Just emailed you =)

1. What is the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book about?

The "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book is a collection of recipes and tips for making refreshing and delicious lemon-based drinks, including lemonade, smoothies, and cocktails. It also includes information on the health benefits of lemons and how to incorporate them into your daily routine.

2. Are the recipes in the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They include step-by-step instructions and use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores.

3. Can I use the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book for parties or events?

Absolutely! The recipes and tips in the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book are perfect for parties or events. You can impress your guests with unique and delicious lemon-based drinks, and even customize them to fit the theme of your event.

4. Are there any special equipment or ingredients needed for the recipes in the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book?

Most of the recipes in the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book require basic kitchen equipment such as a blender or juicer. As for ingredients, you will mostly need lemons, water, and sugar, but there are also options for using alternative sweeteners and adding additional ingredients for flavor variety.

5. Can I purchase the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book in stores?

No, the "Iso: Lemon Aid Lady" CD or book is exclusive to Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • cmdtrgd