• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants a Cherry/Olive Pitter?

In summary, a cherry/olive pitter is a kitchen tool used for removing pits from cherries and olives. It works by pressing down on the fruit and forcing the pit out through a small hole. It can also be used for other small, round fruits like grapes and small tomatoes, but may not be as effective for larger or irregularly shaped fruits and vegetables. The tool is easy to clean, as most are dishwasher safe, and can be used for pitting large quantities of fruit. However, it is important to follow safety precautions, such as reading the manufacturer's instructions, keeping fingers away from the pitting mechanism, and supervising children while using the tool.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
I keep seeing posts of people wanting a Cherry/Olive Pitter. Well, I have finally looked and do have one. If someone wants, let me know

I would be interested.
How much?
I live in Cherry Valley, should have bought one a LONG time ago...LOL

Melissa,

What is your zip code?

I am also intrested if she does not take it.

1. What is a cherry/olive pitter and how does it work?

A cherry/olive pitter is a kitchen tool designed to easily remove the pits from cherries and olives. It typically features a metal or plastic mechanism that you press down on the fruit, forcing the pit out through a small hole. Some pitters also have a scoop on the other end to remove the pit from the tool.

2. Can a cherry/olive pitter be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While a cherry/olive pitter is specifically designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small, round fruits like grapes and small tomatoes. It may not work as effectively for larger or irregularly shaped fruits and vegetables.

3. Is it easy to clean a cherry/olive pitter?

Yes, most cherry/olive pitters are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean. If you do not have a dishwasher, you can also hand wash the tool with warm, soapy water and a brush to remove any fruit residue.

4. Can a cherry/olive pitter be used for pitting large quantities of fruit?

Yes, a cherry/olive pitter can be used for pitting large quantities of fruit. However, it may take longer and require more effort compared to using a specialized cherry or olive pitting machine.

5. Are there any safety precautions to keep in mind when using a cherry/olive pitter?

Yes, it is important to always read and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Additionally, be sure to keep your fingers away from the pitting mechanism and handle with caution to avoid any potential injuries. It is also recommended to supervise children when using a cherry/olive pitter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Niki
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • jnsr96