• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Pit Cherries with a New In Box Cherry Pitter - Contact Me Now!

In summary, the cherry pitter is a simple device that quickly and efficiently removes pits from cherries. It is easy to use and can also be used for other fruits such as olives and small plums. The cherry pitter also has a built-in feature to prevent mess and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, although hand washing is recommended for longer durability.
chefkathy
I'm also in need of a NIB Cherry Pitter. I have a customer who desperately wants one. Please PM or email me with your price including shipping.

Thanks,

Kathy
[email protected]

I got mine all off e-bay b/c no one here at the time had them. I love this item, hope they bring it back, get so many requests for it.
good luck, but I'd try e-bay too :)

Still looking for one too! If you have one let me know!

try e-bay if you really need one. I got mine all for decent prices, once it got over what I would have paid PC with tax and shipping, I said forget it. Good luck and I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

I found one! Got it from the LMAD (Let's Make A Deal) yahoo group.

1. How does the cherry pitter work?

The cherry pitter has a simple design that allows you to insert a cherry into the device, press down on the plunger, and the pit will be pushed out through the bottom.

2. Is the cherry pitter easy to use?

Yes, the cherry pitter is very easy to use. It requires minimal effort and can pit cherries quickly and efficiently.

3. Can the cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

While the cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries, it can also be used for similar sized fruits such as olives or small plums.

4. Will the cherry pitter leave a mess?

No, the cherry pitter has a built-in feature that catches the pits and juice, preventing any mess on your kitchen counter or hands.

5. Is the cherry pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cherry pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • chefLani